View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 04:51 PM
murducky
Regular 'Geeker

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlower View Post
Found it...entered settings, didn't work. My guess is that it was the wrong settings.

If someone could verify the settings for verizon sms/mms I would appreciate it. Thanks
Yes my settings are for USCC. for VZR Setting go here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=827

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefightergmo View Post
I apologize - In my frustrations i wrote .37 and i used .35 ( from the VZW HSPL Package.zip)

Turns out to be a VZW Network Coverage Area issue we are having around here.. many of my VZW friends are having the same issues.. so im not going to say its the ROM or the phone.

One thing i did notice is that the MMS needs to be updated for the VZW TP. I am using MightyRom6 7.18.09 Release and it didnt have the adequate MMS Program to send/receive pix/videos. I found this revision of Arcsoft MMS for Verizon and it seems to be working just fine.