View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 04:39 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkryter View Post
First off, great stuff here, loving the Energy ROMs and appreciate all of the hard work that goes into them! With that obligatory ( and well deserved ) thanks out of the way, I do have one problem that I've found and was hoping somebody might be able to help me out with. One of the first things that I usually do after installing a new ROM is to install the "background on all tabs" cab for TF3D, link to this is as follows :

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=487192

Given how pretty this makes the phone I wouldn't doubt that this is a pretty commonly installed program. Unfortunately, with this latest ROM version ( 7/22 ) it is now seemingly causing a problem that messes up the animation with both the default TF3D flip clock that came with this ROM and two others that I tried as well. It worked on the prior Energy ROMs, and as soon as I removed it the clocks function correctly again. I did some looking around and have found others who have reported the problem as well in the above linked post, but found no solutions. Any ideas as to why this no longer works right and how to fix it? Thanks!
It's not the ROM, it's the customization to the home screen...where the date and alarm are moved to the top of the clock. This breaks the flipping animation. When you apply background on all pages, are you also seeing the aforementioned change to the home screen? ...then, when you remove the cab, does the home screen revert back to where the date and alarm info are below the clock, which would seemingly restore the flipping animation?

Last edited by ThreeFaces; 07-22-2009 at 04:43 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.