PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2009, 01:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 | HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Cmylxgo, thanks for all the nice eye candy you add to this ROM. I have a question for you. I just flashed the latest version and love the new waiting thingy, not sure what you call it, it's the blue dots rolling in a circle. Anyway, after I installed GF Round Taskbar - WM 6.5.cab, it goes back to the stock winmo one...which I hate. How could I get the other one back?

--Steve
Old 07-22-2009, 01:46 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by appzattak View Post
Cmylxgo, thanks for all the nice eye candy you add to this ROM. I have a question for you. I just flashed the latest version and love the new waiting thingy, not sure what you call it, it's the blue dots rolling in a circle. Anyway, after I installed GF Round Taskbar - WM 6.5.cab, it goes back to the stock winmo one...which I hate. How could I get the other one back?

--Steve
You will have to uninstall the GF Round Taskbar. My busy icon is inside a .dll that contains all of NRGZ taskbar icons.

If you want to use my busy icon with the round task bar you will have to slice and dice the two .dlls.

-Cmylxgo
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-22-2009, 01:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 | HTC Hero

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
You will have to uninstall the GF Round Taskbar. My busy icon is inside a .dll that contains all of NRGZ taskbar icons.

If you want to use my busy icon with the round task bar you will have to slice and dice the two .dlls.

-Cmylxgo
bugger....ok, thanks...i just don't like the windows logo start button, I like the other icons, just not the start button...thats the only reason why i use the GF taskbar icons....oh well guess I cant have the best of all huh..thanks again for all you do.

--Steve
Old 07-22-2009, 01:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tour hybrid/ EvoRooteD

brol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to brol1k

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post

-Cmylxgo
HEy CM great eye candy work bro...may I suggest one thing pls....would be nice if u cab up tsowens taskbar 6 elite v3 for wm6.5 and ur wait cursor to give users a bit more customization...
Sprint 4g speed:
Old 07-22-2009, 01:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

workindev, I posted a fix for the incoming call issue last week, it's several pages back
Old 07-22-2009, 01:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by workindev View Post
I was on the 7/9 Standard RD ROM for a while without any problem, but suddenly yesterday it started the problem of not answering when you slide again. I had about 5 calls in a row where I would slide to answer and it would just freeze up without answering. This was after nearly 2 weeks of no problems at all.

So I upgraded to the 7/22 Standard RD ROM today, but I'm already 1 for 2 with incoming calls showing this problem.

Does anybody have a handle on this issue? Could it be a Sprint problem? It doesn't seem to matter how strong my signal is when the call comes in. I don't believe I changed anything on the phone yesterday software wise that could have caused this bug to show up.

Any help would be appreciated. This is a pretty frustrating problem -- answering a call is pretty fundamental to the basic usefulness of a phone.

It appears I still have that issue as well. I'm using the latest 7/22 RD.
Old 07-22-2009, 02:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

try page 437, post 4368
Old 07-22-2009, 02:14 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

workindev is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
workindev, I posted a fix for the incoming call issue last week, it's several pages back
Thanks. I looked it up and here it is:

okay guys, try this to get rid of the Phone Incoming call issue:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Today\Bubble then listed is BubbleBorderThemeImage, modify and delete the value

then:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Today\Toast then listed is
ToastBoarderThemeImage, modify and delete the value
Old 07-22-2009, 02:15 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by brol1k View Post
HEy CM great eye candy work bro...may I suggest one thing pls....would be nice if u cab up tsowens taskbar 6 elite v3 for wm6.5 and ur wait cursor to give users a bit more customization...
Hmmm...I could prolly do that...send me a pm with a link to the files.

And for those that don't know what we are talking about...check the screen shot below...

Old 07-22-2009, 02:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
Can someone point me to the cabs or better yet post them here. I did a searcha and install but must have found one that is not compatible with energyRom because they did not show up, thanks.
See attached cab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostyroasty View Post
How do I use the UC feature?? I went searching and googling, but I guess I didnt use the right terms for my search.. I can't search for UC alone here.. too small of a word.
Check out my User Customization Backup for Touch Pro using sashimi here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=75214

Quote:
Originally Posted by jortiz12885 View Post
I been trying to download a weather cab for the Titanium version Rom, i get the cab from http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=487090 but is not working i keep getting a HUGE RED X icon, any solutions? I read that the cab only works with Build 21193 to 21501, any solutions my zip code is 07105 or 07083. Any one got the weather cab working?
uninstall and install the attached cab
Attached Files
File Type: cab ShowacoTitaniumWx_v4.2_wep.cab (2.92 MB, 23 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro