PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2009, 11:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

DiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by jortiz12885 View Post
I been trying to download a weather cab for the Titanium version Rom, i get the cab from http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=487090 but is not working i keep getting a HUGE RED X icon, any solutions? I read that the cab only works with Build 21193 to 21501, any solutions my zip code is 07105 or 07083. Any one got the weather cab working?
I remember seeing a fix for that at Xda but im sure its here too. Try doing a search.

|Sprint 'Evo'|
|Follow me on Twitter @LarkNoVoorhies|
Old 07-22-2009, 11:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

socalz71 is keeping up the good worksocalz71 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostyroasty View Post
How do I use the UC feature?? I went searching and googling, but I guess I didnt use the right terms for my search.. I can't search for UC alone here.. too small of a word.
Ghoasty, its User Customization and or Sashimi. It loads predetermined cabs, configs email, etc. so you do not have to do everything manually after every flash. I'm looking into that as well.

May help:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=538086
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=4172322
Old 07-22-2009, 12:00 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostyroasty View Post
How do I use the UC feature?? I went searching and googling, but I guess I didnt use the right terms for my search.. I can't search for UC alone here.. too small of a word.
I like to try to refer people to links that are within this site when they are asking for help and thread exists to help them, instead of sending them to a different site, try here
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=59566
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-22-2009, 12:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ManUtd07 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
I been trying to download a weather cab for the Titanium version Rom, i get the cab from http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=487090 but is not working i keep getting a HUGE RED X icon, any solutions? I read that the cab only works with Build 21193 to 21501, any solutions my zip code is 07105 or 07083. Any one got the weather cab working?
Try this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1172

Can't remember how I found it so I take no credit for it, but it did the trick for me when I was having trouble with my titanium weather.
Old 07-22-2009, 12:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 14th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRX8o7 View Post
nope ._.

id be happy to give them to ya!
Heres the original link too:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=498420
Love this ROM,
However, I still like Sprint clock the best. Is there one that works best with this ROM?
Thanks.
Old 07-22-2009, 12:40 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
on the new 722 build is anyone elses startup sound real crackly and just plain sounds awful?
Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
this regedit no longer works to shut off the startup sound in the new 722 standard rom, anyone have another way to turn off that BootUpHTC.wav? i can't delete it
Quote:
Originally Posted by flipzmode View Post
Got it loaded up. I can confirm the same as tommy that the startup sound is very crackly and sounds like it's skipping.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
I will confirm the start up sound is not to great it crackles. I like the looks but the sound is bad.
Ok guys...until we can get something working better I have attached a cab file to disable the HTC Animation Startup Sound. Copy to your phone and install...the next time you boot you will not hear any sound.

-Cmylxgo
Attached Files
File Type: cab HTC.Animation.Startup.Sound.Disable.cab (1.1 KB, 132 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 07-22-2009, 12:41 PM
N00b

jortiz12885 is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to jortiz12885 Send a message via Skype™ to jortiz12885

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManUtd07 View Post
Try this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1172

Can't remember how I found it so I take no credit for it, but it did the trick for me when I was having trouble with my titanium weather.
hey quick question am downloading to my device right now! Is it necessary to download to device or i can put it on my storage card as well?
Old 07-22-2009, 12:44 PM
N00b

jortiz12885 is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to jortiz12885 Send a message via Skype™ to jortiz12885

Quote:
hey quick question am downloading to my device right now! Is it necessary to download to device or i can put it on my storage card as well?
Just finished installing is WORKING GREAT THANKS YOU! i installed it to my device. ill try my storage card later.
Old 07-22-2009, 12:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro - 6850

Gardoon is keeping up the good workGardoon is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceBanner View Post
**waiting for threefaces updated guide** lol
It may take a couple days. A fair amount of work goes into it and he's pretty busy this week. It's probably worth waiting to flash if you have used the guide in the past or are fairly new to the process though!
Old 07-22-2009, 12:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 14th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
Love this ROM,
However, I still like Sprint clock the best. Is there one that works best with this ROM?
Thanks.
The old Sprint clock did not permit showing appointment information beneth the clock.

Fat Boy, good to see you using this ROM. Loved your work on the old Touch HD port .
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro