View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 01:59 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by workindev View Post
I was on the 7/9 Standard RD ROM for a while without any problem, but suddenly yesterday it started the problem of not answering when you slide again. I had about 5 calls in a row where I would slide to answer and it would just freeze up without answering. This was after nearly 2 weeks of no problems at all.

So I upgraded to the 7/22 Standard RD ROM today, but I'm already 1 for 2 with incoming calls showing this problem.

Does anybody have a handle on this issue? Could it be a Sprint problem? It doesn't seem to matter how strong my signal is when the call comes in. I don't believe I changed anything on the phone yesterday software wise that could have caused this bug to show up.

Any help would be appreciated. This is a pretty frustrating problem -- answering a call is pretty fundamental to the basic usefulness of a phone.

It appears I still have that issue as well. I'm using the latest 7/22 RD.