PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2009, 02:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: ALLTEL

jsminnis is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 21st ||

I can't wait for the htc small menus "BLUE' hotfix, at least a hotfix would be nice for now..... I have fallen in love with the blue, other than that the rom new 7/21 rom looks great
Old 07-22-2009, 02:21 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

VenumX is keeping up the good workVenumX is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to VenumX Send a message via MSN to VenumX Send a message via Yahoo to VenumX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom1211 View Post

me too. haha.
Old 07-22-2009, 02:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Got the 0721 when it was briefly up. Flashed > Hard Reset > Setup. It's running great so far with the only hiccup I had being the need to go through messaging to setup email account (as also reported in the GSM thread on xda).

NRGZ, thanks for keeping the apps fresh, for sticking with 21921, and for making what appears to be another solid build. It looks hot as always and the green is ok...for now. *grin*

Will those of us who got the file before it went down want to reflash? (anything important changed?)
Old 07-22-2009, 02:31 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

VenumX is keeping up the good workVenumX is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to VenumX Send a message via MSN to VenumX Send a message via Yahoo to VenumX

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
Got the 0721 when it was briefly up. Flashed > Hard Reset > Setup. It's running great so far with the only hiccup I had being the need to go through messaging to setup email account (as also reported in the GSM thread on xda).

NRGZ, thanks for keeping the apps fresh, for sticking with 21921, and for making what appears to be another solid build. It looks hot as always and the green is ok...for now. *grin*

Will those of us who got the file before it went down want to reflash? (anything important changed?)
haha I would like to think the only reason he would have taken the links down would be due to some issue that he is trying to solve. Which would lead me to believe it would be a good idea to reflash when new one is posted. And the fact that you flashed his rom the moment it came out tells me it wouldnt be a big deal to you to flash again :P
Old 07-22-2009, 02:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenumX View Post
haha I would like to think the only reason he would have taken the links down would be due to some issue that he is trying to solve. Which would lead me to believe it would be a good idea to reflash when new one is posted. And the fact that you flashed his rom the moment it came out tells me it wouldnt be a big deal to you to flash again :P
True enough...On the other hand, while most of us never really found out for sure why the pre-vacation build was taken down it seemed to be for little more than a regfix to enable the new comm manager. Incidentally, the new comm manager isn't enabled on the build I have -- so maybe it's that...again.

Anyways, you're basically right. If there is anything I can't just tweak I will happily just reflash tomorrow. For now, it's bed. Night everyone....
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-22-2009, 02:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

smegma is becoming a great contributor

Does anyone have screen shots of the new smaller menus?
Old 07-22-2009, 03:04 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 | HTC Hero

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 14th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
CMYLXGO's Black EnergyROM RD(Regular Dialer) Skin

-= Copy cab to phone and install then Soft Reset =-
this work for anyone? I installed it and there is a white space at the bottom, and you cannot see the talk button, when I press where it is, you can see it appear but is really blurred and ugly....
Old 07-22-2009, 03:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Phenom1211 is becoming a great contributor

Two things...
First 7/22 Regular Dialer Build is being uploaded to the mirror site atm
Quote:
Originally Posted by smegma View Post
Does anyone have screen shots of the new smaller menus?
and Second:

Nokia N-GAGE QD > Motorola RAZR V3 > T-Mobile Dash (HTC Excalibur) > Treo 700p for ~2 weeks, waiting for my > Sprint HTC Touch Pro - flashed to death, convinced Sprint to replace it with a > Sprint HTC Touch Pro2 + HTC Legend - won on Twitter from HTC

Last edited by Phenom1211; 07-22-2009 at 03:14 AM.
Old 07-22-2009, 03:18 AM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgj View Post
Rom is deleted again...it was there ? ? ? ?

http://energy.intrepidstudios.net/ROMz/Herman/
Damn...you guys keep jumping the gun on this stuff. It was a test build...lots of minor bugs. It was pulled after a tester was done downloading it. When there is an official release NRGZ28 will post the details.

If the build thats on your phone doesn't match something from his change log you are on your own.

-CMYLXGO
Old 07-22-2009, 03:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Phenom1211 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
Damn...you guys keep jumping the gun on this stuff. It was a test build...lots of minor bugs. It was pulled after a tester was done downloading it. When there is an official release NRGZ28 will post the details.

If the build thats on your phone doesn't match something from his change log you are on your own.

-CMYLXGO
Good advice, but he did update the build date in title and changelog here on ppcgeeks, and also tweeted the availability of the builds. I personally would take that as an official means of announcement, but maybe thats just me.

Thats not to say I'm not the least bit excited about the new release/get a little jumpy at the first news of it

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro