PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2009, 03:59 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro with custom ROMs'
Carrier: Sprint for the service & PPCGeeks for the device

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70709 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbythe1 View Post
I need to know if I am the only one experiencing my device randomly powering down and soft-resetting itself. I did raise this issue previously but no body seems to have concurred...- I did a re-flashed the rom twice already and here I am on a third time and the problem still persist. I hope NRGZ can take a look into this, in case others are experiencing similar issue. Nonetheless, this issue doesn`t change my opinion about this rom being the best by far out there. Thanks

Try this it may help

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=3663

P
ressing
will get you far, so PLEASE press it often!!!

Old 07-09-2009, 04:01 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Energy ROM
Carrier: Sprint

iceman44h2o is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
START BUTTON - SETTINGS - TODAY - then click on the "Items" Tab - you may need to scroll down and de-select TouchFLO 3D. Then press the "ok" or close out. TouchFLO will shut down. Now you can do whatever config you want to it. When you're done...same proceedure to turn it back on.

I have scrolled all the way down and touchflo 3d is no where to be found.
Old 07-09-2009, 04:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ManUtd07 is becoming a great contributor

I'd like to say thank you for this awesome ROM. I have three different UI's to choose from: Titanium, TF3D2, and iPhoneToday and all run perfectly. I loaded Showaco's BBExtreme5.3 for TouchFlo and it works very well, snappy and responsive. Titanium is good as always and the iPhoneToday UI works well with this ROM (I think I was having troubles with it on a different ROM). Bug again, love the ROM and I especially like the Custom Icons in the start menu. Job very well done.
Old 07-09-2009, 04:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman44h2o View Post
I have scrolled all the way down and touchflo 3d is no where to be found.
Did you load the correct ROM? Yesterday I accidentally downloaded the Titanium Only ROM and was afraid something messed up when I could not find Touch Flo. Make sure you download the "Standard ROM" or one of the "Older Versions" if you want the original Touch Flo.

Last edited by ManUtd07; 07-09-2009 at 04:07 PM.
Old 07-09-2009, 04:07 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Energy ROM

iceman44h2o is a n00b

Okay so to sound stupid again with another noob question. Do I have to download both the standard and titanium to get everything to work and have everything?
Old 07-09-2009, 04:07 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbythe1 View Post
I need to know if I am the only one experiencing my device randomly powering down and soft-resetting itself. I did raise this issue previously but no body seems to have concurred...- I did a re-flashed the rom twice already and here I am on a third time and the problem still persist. I hope NRGZ can take a look into this, in case others are experiencing similar issue. Nonetheless, this issue doesn`t change my opinion about this rom being the best by far out there. Thanks
Which build are you on? ...is this the "sleep of death" issue [device goes to sleep, will not wake up unless a soft reset is performed], or are you experiencing lock ups that force a hard reset if you soft reset the device?
Old 07-09-2009, 04:09 PM
ThreeFaces

Quote:
Okay so to sound stupid again with another noob question. Do I have to download both the standard and titanium to get everything to work and have everything?
No dude, grab the Standard - it will give you both. So you can have TouchFLO or Titanium. If you're not into TouchFLO, you can get a Titanium only version. I think NRG describes the differences in the first post. If you want both...go with Standard.
Old 07-09-2009, 04:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
If you download the "Standard" version, you will get TF3D2 and Titanium. The "Titanium" version only had Titanium, no Touch Flo. So, to answer your question, if you want both TF3D2 and Titanium, download the "Standard" version only.

ThreeFaces beat me to it!
Old 07-09-2009, 04:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff

Folks having odd bugs like resets and stuff, do you do a second hard reset after you flash a new ROM? It's usually good practice to manually initiate a 2nd hard reset after the ROM flash has finished. Just wondering if that may help. I have not had any problems with 7/7 at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardoon View Post
Dude, you need to use SASHIMI. It can automate the whole process for you. I only found out about it last week. But it makes re-flashing a whole ton easier. It is mentioned in post #1 as well. PM me if you have any Q's about it, since starting the whole process is fresh in my head.
Sashimi is really good to use, I've been using it for some time now. I was able to learn to use Sashimi via the videos and have my device configured with it (programs installed) the first time faster than installing things manually. And of course now that I've used Sashimi a while, I can get programs installed, configured and registered very fast. Learning to register programs properly after they are installed is the only thing that takes time to perfect, because some program makers intentionally make it hard. I'd probably be very frustrated with the time needed to configure things after a ROM flash if I didn't use it. Sure wish I knew about and started using it sooner than I did.
Old 07-09-2009, 04:14 PM
ThreeFaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManUtd07 View Post
ThreeFaces beat me to it!
...I'm all about the fast, dude!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro