View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 04:12 PM
darnell
Halfway to VIP Status

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70709 ||

Folks having odd bugs like resets and stuff, do you do a second hard reset after you flash a new ROM? It's usually good practice to manually initiate a 2nd hard reset after the ROM flash has finished. Just wondering if that may help. I have not had any problems with 7/7 at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardoon View Post
Dude, you need to use SASHIMI. It can automate the whole process for you. I only found out about it last week. But it makes re-flashing a whole ton easier. It is mentioned in post #1 as well. PM me if you have any Q's about it, since starting the whole process is fresh in my head.
Sashimi is really good to use, I've been using it for some time now. I was able to learn to use Sashimi via the videos and have my device configured with it (programs installed) the first time faster than installing things manually. And of course now that I've used Sashimi a while, I can get programs installed, configured and registered very fast. Learning to register programs properly after they are installed is the only thing that takes time to perfect, because some program makers intentionally make it hard. I'd probably be very frustrated with the time needed to configure things after a ROM flash if I didn't use it. Sure wish I knew about and started using it sooner than I did.