PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2009, 09:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70709 ||

Regarding the Add ons that are on the German server.

Does anyone know if SprintTV_PPC_VGA_77516_preload_signed.cab is any better than the SprintTV cab that comes with the stock ROM?

Same question regarding sprint-navigation-htc-diamond-2.1.7.cab?
Old 07-08-2009, 09:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

love the 7/7/9 release excellent, best yet! keep it up!
Old 07-08-2009, 09:29 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro with custom ROMs'
Carrier: Sprint for the service & PPCGeeks for the device

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by phazed View Post
Great ROM... however I have to flash to something else.

For some reason the ROM loses everything, re-installs, and brings me back to the "Tap to Begin" screen. I have seen it noted in a few posts, but never found an answer.

The first time it happened was 2 days after the first install... some heavy Google maps use and data use on a two hour drive. I get to my destination, turn the phone off.. go to turn it back on.. and BAM! Im reinstalling.

Then today, 6 days after first install.. I have the phone hooked up to my computer charging and receive a text message... unhook the phone.. and before I can Touchflo over to my new text it resets. And I'm reinstalling again. Back at square one.

I love the ROM... its truly a work of art.. and very very fast. It worked right out of the box for me, but I cant have it hard resetting on me once a week.

If you have a solution.. please let me know! I want to keep this one!

phaZed
I had the same issue, and still do to a certain extent. the reason the reinstalling occurs is because of cabs.

I was testing some cabs today;
Goodzson theme - reinstall
Goodzson Font change - reinstall
iContant Burt Ed. - reinstall

There are QUIET a few more that reinstalls it, NRG told me this is because he has already loaded/tweaked the ROM and when cabs are duplicated or a cab conflicts with the ROM it reinstalls

P
ressing
will get you far, so PLEASE press it often!!!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-08-2009, 09:40 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro with custom ROMs'
Carrier: Sprint for the service & PPCGeeks for the device

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipzmode View Post
I grabbed them all. Thanks. I had to look around to see what OMC was. lol. For anyone wondering, it adds "Update PRL" and "Update Profile" to your start menu.

Thanks again. And I'm loving the 070709 build!
I was wondering/looking for that answer
Old 07-08-2009, 09:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Tiger505 is keeping up the good workTiger505 is keeping up the good work

Howdy, I love this ROM and I sent NRG money with PayPal. But for me right now there is a real problem and that's with the Album. It just does not work right. No rotation, you cannot save a photo to a contact and it just seems messed up. What is going on? I have flashed 7/7 and with nothing on my device but just contacts and I cannot use Album to add a photo a contact. Everything else is exactly what I've wanted in a ROM but this album thing is a mess. I tried to install the cabs that are suggested on the first page of this forum and follow the directions but now when I go to Album it locks up my device: See Below.

Album 3.0: has the landscape zooming issue, where picture rotates during zooming action. You can revert back to 2.5- Get cab files attached, install HTC Album+Social Networking, soft reset, Install Duttys facebook upload fix. Done!
HTC_Album_+_SocialNetworksEngine[1].cab
Duttys_FaceBook_Upload_Fix[1].cab

I am no chef, cook or anything like that but an end-user and this seems like a very easy thing to fix. Am I missing something here? My stock sprint Album worked correctly, I have flashed at least 6 other ROM and they all work right but...Dang.

Last edited by Tiger505; 07-08-2009 at 10:12 PM.
Old 07-08-2009, 10:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

mikothy is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by phazed View Post
Great ROM... however I have to flash to something else.

For some reason the ROM loses everything, re-installs, and brings me back to the "Tap to Begin" screen. I have seen it noted in a few posts, but never found an answer.

The first time it happened was 2 days after the first install... some heavy Google maps use and data use on a two hour drive. I get to my destination, turn the phone off.. go to turn it back on.. and BAM! Im reinstalling.

Then today, 6 days after first install.. I have the phone hooked up to my computer charging and receive a text message... unhook the phone.. and before I can Touchflo over to my new text it resets. And I'm reinstalling again. Back at square one.

I love the ROM... its truly a work of art.. and very very fast. It worked right out of the box for me, but I cant have it hard resetting on me once a week.

If you have a solution.. please let me know! I want to keep this one!

phaZed
The rebooting was a known problem on previous versions. Make sure your using the 7/7 release
Old 07-08-2009, 10:28 PM
Lurker

iceover06 is a n00b

I tried to use the rom and it keeps getting error.. I have sprint phone.. and it does not go pass the 0% .. Prior to that I get the multi color screen and it say security unlocked.. can some one help me o
ut.. this would be my first rom on this phone
Old 07-08-2009, 10:42 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

dougcjohn is a n00b

Just installed 7/7 Rom, great looking & performing! May have missed it in all the posts, but I noticed the BlueTooth status icon does not show up when BT is on or connected to a BT device. Am I missing a setting to turn this on in the status icons or is this a known problem with a fix? Thanks for a nice running 6.5 ROM! Any known problems if I install the SPB 3 shell ?
Old 07-08-2009, 11:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

omahajs is becoming a great contributor

This is just the 2nd time I've flashed a 6.5 rom. The first one I tried from elsewhere had a radar tab in MSN Weather Widget - I don't see that on this rom. Is there any way to get that back?

Thanks.
Old 07-08-2009, 11:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

mikothy is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceover06 View Post
I tried to use the rom and it keeps getting error.. I have sprint phone.. and it does not go pass the 0% .. Prior to that I get the multi color screen and it say security unlocked.. can some one help me o
ut.. this would be my first rom on this phone
make sure you have unlocked the phone,there is a how to on the main page

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro