PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2009, 05:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by hansdg1 View Post
I did a quick search of this and nothing came up so I'll just ask. On other roms whenever I put stocks into the stock tab in manilla there are sub tabs where I can view graphs of the prices for like 1 day through 2 years. On energy rom I can't seem to find a way to view these graphs. Anyone have any suggestions? Is this a bug... or a feature
Thanks
It's a bug in this version of Manilla, the screen is not sized correctly & is too big so it goes off the bottom of the screen so you can't get to the settings.

You're correct that some other ROM's do not have this problem, my 2nd TP running SAC does not have this problem.

~John
Old 08-21-2009, 05:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by darnell
Good to know you're still with us.

I've been stuck on the 8/1 (RD) ROM, till the issue of everything going from landscape to portrait once the Tachi dialer comes up is resolved.

Thanks for spending time with the little people (VGA) .

What's the landscape to portrait issue? Is it just that it switches to portrait when you bring up the dialer if youre in landscape? And then once done you need to open and close the keyboard to get it back to landscape?
With 8/1 any problem with lanscape and portait issue, this problem it's only with Manila 2.1 but NRGZ made the fix with the last Rom Warhawk.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-21-2009, 05:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch diamond, touch pro, TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: sprint

rogerp is keeping up the good workrogerp is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by xjdesertfox View Post
My texting with sprint for the past few years has been flawless, up until yesterday when the text have been registering later than usual.

i've had sprint for 9 years now and havnt had a problem with service until the ROM was installed

if it is a problem with sprint, will enabling the verizon radio fix this?
i am with sprint and have no trouble with text try installing the carrier cab, the uninstall picturemail cab, and install the latest archsoft mms for sprint. that should help
Old 08-21-2009, 05:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by xjdesertfox View Post
will enabling the verizon radio fix this?
No, it is a Sprint network problem (you can find TONS of posts here on this problem if you search). It has nothing to do with the radio.

~John
Old 08-21-2009, 05:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

atlbrav1518 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
No, it is a Sprint network problem (you can find TONS of posts here on this problem if you search). It has nothing to do with the radio.

~John

It can also be the recipient's carrier if its not sprint. I have issues every now and then texting to someone on Cricket and Verizon.

Old 08-21-2009, 06:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiksmage View Post
ive had problems with the tachi dialer on the recent builds (I've only ever used the recent builds. new to the NRG roms). I've noticed an issue when using opera or wifi sharing, that i cannot answer a call when i receive it. I will press the answer hardware button or slide the slider to the left and it will not answer. The reason i know that it's not functionally answering is because the light continues to flicker. Is there some sort of fix for this issue. It grows annoying to miss calls like this. Sometimes people have the "restricted" message on caller ID, so I have no idea how to get back to them. On the aesthetics side, the tachi dialer seems to be sluggish on the slide to answer. I'm guessing this is just because it was a port to vga, correct? Would my issues be fixed by using the rom without the tachi dialer or is this prevalent throughout all the roms? If I'm the only one with this issue, god help me.

Thanks for the roms NRG, they truly are wonderful to use. I enjoy constantly flashing and you feed my hunger for that!

Possibly a very simple solution to your problem. I answered once before some pages back. If you have used advanced config it may have modified the registry entry below:

HKLM > Comm > ConnMgr > Planner > Settings > SuspendResume
If the entry there is anything but #777 that's your problem.
Change to #777 reset and you're good to go!
Hope it helps.
Old 08-21-2009, 06:08 PM
VIP Member

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Thought I might share a pretty cool trick with everyone today.
If you check the thread alot like most of us do and get tired of loading the thread then clicking "first unread", make a bookmark from the link below. It will automatically take you to the first unread right from the get-go.

"http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=69545&goto=newpost"

You can do this to any thread you monitor by just adding the "&goto=newpost" to the end of the thread link.

Tip for the day delivered. Enjoy!
Old 08-21-2009, 06:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
Possibly a very simple solution to your problem. I answered once before some pages back. If you have used advanced config it may have modified the registry entry below:

HKLM > Comm > ConnMgr > Planner > Settings > SuspendResume
If the entry there is anything but #777 that's your problem.
Change to #777 reset and you're good to go!
Hope it helps.

A lot of times this issue is a result of running "Advanced Config" if you have this application and you used it to change WiFi in standby mode. Your registry probably says something about GPS instead of #777. Its because the device has to let the data connection go before you can answer the call. It can't do voice and data at the same time or the software is not set to do so. I believe this is also why some times you will notice that the "Ev" will change to "1x" when a call is coming. In other ROMs, the data is staying connected or the icon just doesn't change. Oh ya and I could be totally wrong so take it with a grain of salt. Good luck hope you get it working.

Last edited by zone23; 08-21-2009 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Grammar
Old 08-21-2009, 06:19 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
A lot of times this issue is a result of running "Advanced Config" do you have this application and have you used it? It think it might have be caused by using the WiFi in standby mode if so your registry probably says something about GPS instead of #777. Good luck hope you get it working.
Yeah, what I said...
Old 08-21-2009, 06:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Talking Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
Yeah, what I said...

Exactly

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro