View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 05:18 PM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by hansdg1 View Post
I did a quick search of this and nothing came up so I'll just ask. On other roms whenever I put stocks into the stock tab in manilla there are sub tabs where I can view graphs of the prices for like 1 day through 2 years. On energy rom I can't seem to find a way to view these graphs. Anyone have any suggestions? Is this a bug... or a feature
Thanks
It's a bug in this version of Manilla, the screen is not sized correctly & is too big so it goes off the bottom of the screen so you can't get to the settings.

You're correct that some other ROM's do not have this problem, my 2nd TP running SAC does not have this problem.

~John