View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 06:14 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
Possibly a very simple solution to your problem. I answered once before some pages back. If you have used advanced config it may have modified the registry entry below:

HKLM > Comm > ConnMgr > Planner > Settings > SuspendResume
If the entry there is anything but #777 that's your problem.
Change to #777 reset and you're good to go!
Hope it helps.

A lot of times this issue is a result of running "Advanced Config" if you have this application and you used it to change WiFi in standby mode. Your registry probably says something about GPS instead of #777. Its because the device has to let the data connection go before you can answer the call. It can't do voice and data at the same time or the software is not set to do so. I believe this is also why some times you will notice that the "Ev" will change to "1x" when a call is coming. In other ROMs, the data is staying connected or the icon just doesn't change. Oh ya and I could be totally wrong so take it with a grain of salt. Good luck hope you get it working.

Last edited by zone23; 08-21-2009 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Grammar
This post has been thanked 1 times.