View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 06:02 PM
ahuskins
VIP Member

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiksmage View Post
ive had problems with the tachi dialer on the recent builds (I've only ever used the recent builds. new to the NRG roms). I've noticed an issue when using opera or wifi sharing, that i cannot answer a call when i receive it. I will press the answer hardware button or slide the slider to the left and it will not answer. The reason i know that it's not functionally answering is because the light continues to flicker. Is there some sort of fix for this issue. It grows annoying to miss calls like this. Sometimes people have the "restricted" message on caller ID, so I have no idea how to get back to them. On the aesthetics side, the tachi dialer seems to be sluggish on the slide to answer. I'm guessing this is just because it was a port to vga, correct? Would my issues be fixed by using the rom without the tachi dialer or is this prevalent throughout all the roms? If I'm the only one with this issue, god help me.

Thanks for the roms NRG, they truly are wonderful to use. I enjoy constantly flashing and you feed my hunger for that!

Possibly a very simple solution to your problem. I answered once before some pages back. If you have used advanced config it may have modified the registry entry below:

HKLM > Comm > ConnMgr > Planner > Settings > SuspendResume
If the entry there is anything but #777 that's your problem.
Change to #777 reset and you're good to go!
Hope it helps.