PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2009, 07:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP
Carrier: Sprint

Shogun122 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

Thank you kindly for the quick response, I suspected that but wanted to make sure. I'm loving EngergyROM so far, and have had no issues. Just got my TP a couple of days ago, and thanks to the wealth of info here found unlocking & flashing to be quite easy
Old 06-05-2009, 07:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

djoudjou is a n00b
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

Thanks for this new rom NRGZ. I just flashed it to replace the 052809 release and I am experiencing a graphical issue. Whenever I swipe my finger it just duplicates the text of the Today items, same in the Settings and it keeps doing it so after a few finger gestures nothing can be seen on the screen.
It seems to be a rendering issue, I have seen screenshots of other users experiencing the same issues in this thread but after looking at several pages I am unable to find the solution.
I didn't experience this in the previous rom. I did a swipe device right after flashing and tried to soft reset without any luck. I've installed the Sprint carrier cab and the 3 items in Start menu cab.

I selected a different theme and now it seems to work fine... I used HTC Black before if someone else experiences this.

Thanks again for the great ROM!

Last edited by djoudjou; 06-05-2009 at 08:35 PM.
Old 06-05-2009, 07:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ View Post
Well I decided to stop offering ROMs with the VC included. I do so many ROMs now that the amount I have to spend creating the ROMs and uploading them is effectively DOUBLED just for MSVC. I will provide a cab, that can be installed on top of any ROM I provide

Good luck man! :P

I'm mirroring the ROM to the german server as we speak. try there. That one usually faster

Thx for all your hard work man!! Your ROMs are BY FAR the best around!! If someone is too lazy to dowenload a cab file screw em!! LOL jk. But seriously, it only takes us 2 minutes to download the cab as oppossed to you cooking it in and uploading to your server taking hours!! So dont even sweat it!! Your ROMs are SOOO worth it!!

Last edited by aaron130; 06-05-2009 at 08:05 PM.
Old 06-05-2009, 08:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro, touch pro 2, hd2, evo
Carrier: sprint, t-mobile

jrmatics is keeping up the good workjrmatics is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to jrmatics

only thing i can find is there is no bluetooth icon in the task bar, but bluetooth works.
Old 06-05-2009, 08:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero w/Touch Pro on the bench

MILH0U5E is keeping up the good workMILH0U5E is keeping up the good work

NRGZ - With this latest update, are you going to do the plain version again?

I've been using MS3, but may use this standard for the weekend to see if I miss TF3D.

Thanks for the great work!
Old 06-05-2009, 08:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero & EVO 4G

stylz3 is keeping up the good workstylz3 is keeping up the good work

Thanks NRGZ for this. Haven't flashed my phone for a while, but think its about time. Been reading nothing but good things about yur ROMs. Guess I'll see for myself.

"My next move be my best move"
Old 06-05-2009, 08:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

NRGZ ,
I must echo the sentiments of many before who say this is one of the best I have ever used so far, and your customizations are excellent.
I am not wanting to flash the new version, it is soo good

That being said, a few bugs I did notice is:
1-The "slide sound" is not working or able to select a sound in settings.
2-This version Opera has 3 tab limit.
3-"Recieve all beams" is checked, I uncheck 2 save battery.
4-Disable data not automatic or set to turn off after a few minutes. This is probably the biggest battery saving tweak.
5-Of course the taskbar is no biggie I use a modded one that looks just like yours. Will post.
6- I use a "psShutXP" skin that I made to match nicer and Touchpro-specific. Will post.
I'm not shure if "sms160" is in rom so i just added it anyway.

rezn, your post (4th 1st pg) is VERY much appreciated, especially the 2nd windows tweak where I can disable the clunky Manila texting for the orig WM texting interface. Thanks Kryzsiec ovaer at xda for posting.
I made a cab for you to post for convenience. It's the first one

I would also like to note that for the "World Clock Work-Around", even though I have used and like G-alarm, I been using another fix by Ruskyab that's smaller and blends into Manila so U don't leave the Manila interface or feel.
I see you haven't posted it so I letting you know. It's the "DisableWorldClockFix" cab

Again thank you NRGZ & everyone here for contributing in this thread, and so here are some cabs I am posting for you all:

Last edited by Maxx134; 06-06-2009 at 06:17 PM. Reason: added credit to Kryzsiec's post
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-05-2009, 08:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...
Carrier: Verizon

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP

vzw customers with vzw tpros
is your device hanging on the energy rom 3.0 title splash or is this just me?
Old 06-05-2009, 08:31 PM
I have the WIFI's
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint >>>>>

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to rezn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
NRGZ ,
I must echo the sentiments of many before who say this is one of the best I have ever used so far, and your customizations are excellent.

4-Disable data not automatic or set to turn off after a few minutes. This is probably the biggest battery saving tweak.
5-Of course the taskbar is no biggie I use a modded one that looks just like yours. Will post.
6- I use a "psShutXP" skin that I made to match nicer and Touchpro-specific. Will post.

rezn, your post (4th 1st pg) is VERY much appreciated, especially the 2nd windows tweak where I can disable the clunky Manila texting for the orig WM texting interface. Thanks Kryzsiec ovaer at xda for posting.

I would also like to note that for the "World Clock Work-Around", even though I have used and like G-alarm, I been using another fix by Ruskyab that's smaller and blends into Manila so U don't leave the Manila interface or feel.
I see you haven't posted it so I letting you know. It's the last cab

Again thank you NRGZ & everyone here for contributing in this thread, and so here are some cabs I am posting for you all:
Great info. I will post to the #4 post. Your #3 statement has been addressed earlier in this thread. It is a myth that beam being selected affects battery life, so unchecking it really doesnt do anything. Yes SMS 160 is already cooked in. There is a cab floating around for some sliding sounds if you want them, personally the sliding sounds drive me crazy .
Old 06-05-2009, 08:45 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
NRGZ ,

I see you haven't posted it so I letting you know. It's the last cab

Much appreciated for all the fixes posted
Using the new skin for poweroff dialog so far

Is the taskbar EXACTLY the same as mine.. or is it different ? If so.. what are the differences ? As far as I know I'm the only one that skinned carnero's taskbar with the OK and X buttons as well

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro