PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 02:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero w/Touch Pro on the bench
Carrier: Sprint

MILH0U5E is keeping up the good workMILH0U5E is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

NRGZ -
The MobileMatt server bogs down most of the time at varying percentages. Are you going to add the Titanium ROM to the German server?

Also, any idea on the problem I had overnight with charging the phone? I've never had that happen with any of your ROMs before.

Another problem I've just encountered more than once was my phone not ringing with an incoming call.

I'm running the Standard version that you uploaded yesterday (around 7pm Pacific) from the German server, was there a later update?

Last edited by MILH0U5E; 06-06-2009 at 03:31 PM.
Old 06-06-2009, 03:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro, touch pro 2, hd2, evo
Carrier: sprint, t-mobile

jrmatics is keeping up the good workjrmatics is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to jrmatics
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

the a2dp works fine. actually when you use an a2dp headset the bluetooth icon appears
Old 06-06-2009, 03:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

the-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to the-wrangler

hey...i flashed yesterdays as well, and this morning i woke and my phone was frozen. i soft reset, and it froze at the touch pro loading screen with the rom and radio info. all info was correct, but wouldnt get past. ive not flashed back yet but would like to, this rom is smokin. any one else have that happen?
Old 06-06-2009, 04:03 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro with custom ROMs'
Carrier: Sprint for the service & PPCGeeks for the device

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by the-wrangler View Post
hey...i flashed yesterdays as well, and this morning i woke and my phone was frozen. i soft reset, and it froze at the touch pro loading screen with the rom and radio info. all info was correct, but wouldnt get past. ive not flashed back yet but would like to, this rom is smokin. any one else have that happen?
I had this happen on 6-01 b/c I was loading too many CABS, most of which are already cooking into the rom

P
ressing
will get you far, so PLEASE press it often!!!

Old 06-06-2009, 04:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 4G

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotspace View Post
I had the same problem....actually none of the ## codes seem to be working.

You can get to the epst settings by accessing it from the windows directory. I did try to disable the dialer skin but that didn't work either.

For now, I have my customization complete. And everything seems to be working perfectly. I even feel as it might be a little zippier than the previous ROM release.
Just to make it easier... I went to the Windows DIR and copied the EPST.lnk (not the exe - it wouldnt work) and paste that in the start menu/settings folder. This will give you a handy little link in case you need to use it.

Also.. I too notices that the curtain is transparent on the first tab, but if you wallpaper all tabs, the curtain is now solid in all the other tabs. Its kinda inconsistent. Ill try to find the cab to make all curtains transparent.

I love: Swype, Pandora, AmonRa Recovery and Touiteur.
I hate: Swype (haha), 4G dropping constantly, screen protectors and losing signal in the DC subways
Old 06-06-2009, 04:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 4G

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post
I know weve heard over and over and over, but if this roms battery life was just a lil better this ROM would be absolutely PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant even tell you NRGZ how much I appreciate all your hard work and how good your roms are! Do you even realize how good your roms are? LMAO. I mean the look, the stability, the spped, its just a great great great ROM man!!!
Adjust the backlighting, make sure the internet disconnects when not in use and maybe switch the dialer to the new skinned winmo dialer... and it will have just as good battery life as an of them.
Old 06-06-2009, 04:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Bell

the-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to the-wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanfishy View Post
I had this happen on 6-01 b/c I was loading too many CABS, most of which are already cooking into the rom
thanks for the reply...i had installed g-alarm and tachi dialer..ill try again, seeing as its not critical till monday thanks mate
Old 06-06-2009, 04:17 PM
Lurker

impresso is a n00b

This rom is very nice but am i the only one having trouble with ringer volume being very low on incoming calls. I will re-flash and try again.
Old 06-06-2009, 04:18 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Was Using 6800
Carrier: Was alltel

ephone1 is just getting started

Love all the built-in tools in this ROM. Not sure what this is called, but I would like to get the call connect vibrate turned on (is there a regedit?). Also, liked the same effect in the Touchflow menus.
Old 06-06-2009, 04:27 PM
I have the WIFI's
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint >>>>>

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to rezn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ephone1 View Post
Love all the built-in tools in this ROM. Not sure what this is called, but I would like to get the call connect vibrate turned on (is there a regedit?). Also, liked the same effect in the Touchflow menus.
That feature is already enabled- start-settings-personal-phone-advanced

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro