PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2009, 01:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

quazimodem is keeping up the good workquazimodem is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ View Post
It's pointless to you to want to use a PPC if you want good battery life. Go get a razor.. or install a stock ROM. I personally want SPEED and GOOD LOOKs and this what I built my ROMs for. I don't live in the desert where I dont have access to a charger if I need to charge my phone....
I'm new to this thread and this ROM and already, people starting to sound defensive and negative for posting fair feedback.

I guess the name of this ROM is appropriate... Energy = charged people who flame on people who troll on their thread and don't give a f*ck what ppl think is wrong with the ROM.

Actually.. nothing is WRONG with this ROM... it just works the way it was made to work. You ppl are right. This ROM isn't for me. Thx for the warm responses.

Last edited by quazimodem; 06-12-2009 at 01:48 PM.
Old 06-12-2009, 01:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

robp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good work
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by quazimodem View Post
I'm new to this thread and this ROM and already, people starting to sound defensive and negative for posting fair feedback.

I guess the name of this ROM is appropriate... Energy = charged people who flame on people who troll on their thread and don't give a f*ck what ppl think is wrong with the ROM.
Again did you even "READ" through the thread? If you would have you would have seen that this rom obvious wasn't for you if you wanted Battery life.

Give a damn what people think? Sure, he does. Telling him its pointless to continue is something that wouldn't be see as constructive. Thus your flaming I guess huh?

Good luck with the others.

Thank god for my Scotch and Irish blood!
Blow'em Up, Shoot'em Down', Make'em ALL Hug The Ground!
Know your rights! Don't let the beaurocrats make your choices. Remember "For the people, by the people"
Old 06-12-2009, 01:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

quazimodem is keeping up the good workquazimodem is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by robp23 View Post
Again did you even "READ" through the thread? If you would have you would have seen that this rom obvious wasn't for you if you wanted Battery life.

Give a damn what people think? Sure, he does. Telling him its pointless to continue is something that wouldn't be see as constructive. Thus your flaming I guess huh?

Good luck with the others.
If you read my original post, I inquired if the upcoming release would address the battery life. I've had better luck with other ROMs...no need to wish me off. I just wanted to try this ROM out was all.
Old 06-12-2009, 02:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker

piedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuff

Quote:
If you read my original post, I inquired if the upcoming release would address the battery life. I've had better luck with other ROMs...no need to wish me off. I just wanted to try this ROM out was all.
Hey Quazi, How much battey life is it that you are looking for? I have been running this ROM since the first post and I can usually go about 12-14 hours on one charge. I check email all day as well as make/receive several calls. I have tried other ROMS with better battery life but IMO this rom offers decent battery life and good speed and performance. Peace.
Old 06-12-2009, 02:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

robp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Ok....lets start this anew. First, you state that "its pointless to continue with the battery life the way it is."

Ok, this is NOT an issue with this ROM. Its is a side effect of the "design" of the rom. Therefor you "Know" that this rom will suck more juice from the battery.

I asked if you had read through the thread? That was because if you had you would have seen this. Therefor would have not had the need to post your comment which came off as very rude. Being that the comment was deemed rude, you in turn received valid feedback regarding your comments.

I didn't wish ya off. I added that after I read your edited post above. But, I digress.............this is way, way OFF TOPIC NOW. You didnt like it or its not for you. So go try some others that may or may not fit your needs.
Old 06-12-2009, 02:27 PM
jhr
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: alltel touch pro
Carrier: alltell

jhr is keeping up the good workjhr is keeping up the good work
beta tester

count me in.

I am selling some devices check my link at XDA
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=656109
Old 06-12-2009, 02:28 PM
jhr
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
It's pointless to you to want to use a PPC if you want good battery life. Go get a razor.. or install a stock ROM. I personally want SPEED and GOOD LOOKs and this what I built my ROMs for. I don't live in the desert where I dont have access to a charger if I need to charge my phone....

hey buddy....desert.....
Old 06-12-2009, 02:34 PM
jhr
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Anybody wanna beta test the next release ? About to build it now and could use a couple of "one on one" beta testers to look for things that I might have missed before I unleash ti to the main servers Im me if you do.... :P Handles can be found at the top of the post...

count me in if you still need someone. if this is double posted, sorry at work and trying to pass ffirewalls
Old 06-12-2009, 02:35 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro
Carrier: sprint

chaosbuzz is a n00b

I hate to repost, but this got buried under a flame war and no one responded. If any of you have any fixes to this, please let me know.

1)How do I get my pictures to rotate in album when I turn the phone?

2)When I have the keyboard slid out and respond to a text message, it stays in portrait mode unless I slide it back in and slide out again. How can this be changed?

3)When I respond to a text message, I have to click on the box to get the curser in the text box or else hitting a letter pulls up the phone dialer

4)Threaded text messages do not appear in order (sometimes my replies will be at the top.

5)Despite adding clock fix multiple times, the time continues to be 1 hour off.
-->I changed it under clocks and settings and it seems to be holding for now.

6)Downloaded the version with voice command, but holding the phone button gives an error that it is missing the voice command file.

Any help how to fix these issues will be much appreciated! I love this rom and it's perfect for a 1st time flasher!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-12-2009, 02:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO4G

chazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via ICQ to chazybaz13 Send a message via MSN to chazybaz13 Send a message via Yahoo to chazybaz13

Yeah lets keep this thread clean please, if you need to flame someone do it on myspace or whatever.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro