View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 02:06 PM
robp23
Regular 'Geeker

robp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by quazimodem View Post
If you read my original post, I inquired if the upcoming release would address the battery life. I've had better luck with other ROMs...no need to wish me off. I just wanted to try this ROM out was all.
Ok....lets start this anew. First, you state that "its pointless to continue with the battery life the way it is."

Ok, this is NOT an issue with this ROM. Its is a side effect of the "design" of the rom. Therefor you "Know" that this rom will suck more juice from the battery.

I asked if you had read through the thread? That was because if you had you would have seen this. Therefor would have not had the need to post your comment which came off as very rude. Being that the comment was deemed rude, you in turn received valid feedback regarding your comments.

I didn't wish ya off. I added that after I read your edited post above. But, I digress.............this is way, way OFF TOPIC NOW. You didnt like it or its not for you. So go try some others that may or may not fit your needs.

Thank god for my Scotch and Irish blood!
Blow'em Up, Shoot'em Down', Make'em ALL Hug The Ground!
Know your rights! Don't let the beaurocrats make your choices. Remember "For the people, by the people"