View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 08:45 PM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
NRGZ ,
I must echo the sentiments of many before who say this is one of the best I have ever used so far, and your customizations are excellent.
I am not wanting to flash the new version, it is soo good

That being said, a few bugs I did notice is:
1-The "slide sound" is not working or able to select a sound in settings.
2-This version Opera has 3 tab limit.
3-"Recieve all beams" is checked, I uncheck 2 save battery.
4-Disable data not automatic or set to turn off after a few minutes. This is probably the biggest battery saving tweak.
5-Of course the taskbar is no biggie I use a modded one that looks just like yours. Will post.
6- I use a "psShutXP" skin that I made to match nicer and Touchpro-specific. Will post.
I'm not shure if "sms160" is in rom so i just added it anyway.

rezn, your post (4th 1st pg) is VERY much appreciated, especially the 2nd windows tweak where I can disable the clunky Manila texting for the orig WM texting interface. Thanks Kryzsiec ovaer at xda for posting.
I made a cab for you to post for convenience. It's the first one

I would also like to note that for the "World Clock Work-Around", even though I have used and like G-alarm, I been using another fix by Ruskyab that's smaller and blends into Manila so U don't leave the Manila interface or feel.
I see you haven't posted it so I letting you know. It's the last cab

Again thank you NRGZ & everyone here for contributing in this thread, and so here are some cabs I am posting for you all:

Much appreciated for all the fixes posted
Using the new skin for poweroff dialog so far

Is the taskbar EXACTLY the same as mine.. or is it different ? If so.. what are the differences ? As far as I know I'm the only one that skinned carnero's taskbar with the OK and X buttons as well

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 1 times.