View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 08:12 PM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

NRGZ ,
I must echo the sentiments of many before who say this is one of the best I have ever used so far, and your customizations are excellent.
I am not wanting to flash the new version, it is soo good

That being said, a few bugs I did notice is:
1-The "slide sound" is not working or able to select a sound in settings.
2-This version Opera has 3 tab limit.
3-"Recieve all beams" is checked, I uncheck 2 save battery.
4-Disable data not automatic or set to turn off after a few minutes. This is probably the biggest battery saving tweak.
5-Of course the taskbar is no biggie I use a modded one that looks just like yours. Will post.
6- I use a "psShutXP" skin that I made to match nicer and Touchpro-specific. Will post.
I'm not shure if "sms160" is in rom so i just added it anyway.

rezn, your post (4th 1st pg) is VERY much appreciated, especially the 2nd windows tweak where I can disable the clunky Manila texting for the orig WM texting interface. Thanks Kryzsiec ovaer at xda for posting.
I made a cab for you to post for convenience. It's the first one

I would also like to note that for the "World Clock Work-Around", even though I have used and like G-alarm, I been using another fix by Ruskyab that's smaller and blends into Manila so U don't leave the Manila interface or feel.
I see you haven't posted it so I letting you know. It's the "DisableWorldClockFix" cab

Again thank you NRGZ & everyone here for contributing in this thread, and so here are some cabs I am posting for you all:

Last edited by Maxx134; 06-06-2009 at 06:17 PM. Reason: added credit to Kryzsiec's post
This post has been thanked 2 times.