PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2009, 05:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

awitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21728) ** || Build date 60109 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ View Post
Dude.. enough. I KNOW. I will get to it when I can.... jeez. Until then, find the registry key and turn it on/off yourself.

With THAT said.... New version sitting on the US server based on 21731. This one's QUICK.
flashing now my friend will let you know how it comes out=D>
Old 06-05-2009, 06:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro, touch pro 2, hd2, evo
Carrier: sprint, t-mobile

jrmatics is keeping up the good workjrmatics is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to jrmatics
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21728) ** || Build date 60109 ||

same here
Old 06-05-2009, 06:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

phistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ View Post
Dude.. enough. I KNOW. I will get to it when I can.... jeez. Until then, find the registry key and turn it on/off yourself.

With THAT said.... New version sitting on the US server based on 21731. This one's QUICK.
are you still running tests with the standard version? hopefully you can get ot the titanium one tonight

I have to say I'm pretty impressed with your rom...I flash my phone a lot and usually flash to a different one quickly but the only roms I seem to have on my phone the longest is Juggalos, MightyMikes, and now yours..I'm not going to lie and say yours is the best, but for my current needs and want it's great....I will probably flash to other roms to test out later on when other chefs release their updates, but I will always give your newest versions a try...with that said...keep up the good work...
Old 06-05-2009, 06:15 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

manosith is a n00b

Since the new update is coming out tonight, is there a way i can flash my rom and keep all the same settings? Like the stuff I installed and what not?
Old 06-05-2009, 06:23 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro with custom ROMs'
Carrier: Sprint for the service & PPCGeeks for the device

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by manosith View Post
Since the new update is coming out tonight, is there a way i can flash my rom and keep all the same settings? Like the stuff I installed and what not?
yes you will need a backup program, look here

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ackup+programs

P
ressing
will get you far, so PLEASE press it often!!!

Old 06-05-2009, 06:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Ralph 800
Carrier: Telus

junkmale53 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsleft4her View Post
thats the new rhodium manila sms instead of the windows mobile style. htc put it in the new touch flo so they can nnot show you the ugly microsoft sms.
So then it's part of TF3D and so i can't remove it.. .or hide it?
Old 06-05-2009, 06:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker

awitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

NEGZ
this is smoking hot have not ran into any issues yet great job will be working with it for awhile and report back again great job
Old 06-05-2009, 06:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc hero

whatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to whatsleft4her

is the screen tap on the clock mapped to galarm or does it go to call history like other roms?
Old 06-05-2009, 06:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Well my friend I am sorry to say that I have found nothing to complain about this is great smoking fast and dead on your talents are over welming thank you for a great rom and have a great day
Old 06-05-2009, 07:23 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by awitt View Post
Well my friend I am sorry to say that I have found nothing to complain about this is great smoking fast and dead on your talents are over welming thank you for a great rom and have a great day
Well I appreciate the kind words But.. but.. there's gotta be SOMETHING I missed. It all works well ?!

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro