PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2009, 08:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 | HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

anyone know if the facebook contact sync works with this ROM? I cant find it anywhere...
Old 06-09-2009, 10:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (CDMA Raphael)
Carrier: Sprint CDMA, Nextel iDEN, T-Mobile GSM

justin.tyler is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to justin.tyler
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

The SYM key doesn't work in this ROM, either.
Old 06-09-2009, 10:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by reissy View Post
where is that located. I went to the tweaks folder and there is nothing about the dialer. i went to start/utilities/tweaks. no dialer option though. thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by rezn View Post
Start>Utilities>Tweaks>Touch Pro Tweak> 1.8> Change to windows default>Soft reset...
Quote:
Originally Posted by reissy View Post
Thanks for your help! cant make calls with the default setting. Tried it and it would not dial any #. weird but o well Im sure it will be fixed in a future release of the rom.
When I switch to the WM dialer, I could dial numbers, but could not use the Manila call buttons. The Manila call buttons would no longer work.
Old 06-10-2009, 12:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

dman9821 is just getting started

Just flashed this rom onto my phone, it works great so far, keep up the good work, I only have one question I tried to change the background wallpaper but its pretty zoomed in, even when trying to convert back to the original Energy picture that was saved in the device, is there anything I can do?
Old 06-10-2009, 12:21 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

fleezy is a n00b

This is a great rom. i like the theme with the matching dialer but is anyone working on matching tab icons with this theme?
Old 06-10-2009, 12:25 AM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior1234 View Post
Hmm one of those wouldnt happen to be diamond cdma???
No.. but is there any interest in one ? How much RAM does the Diamond CDMA have ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ll31@q View Post
nrgz will the next build load with vzw because im tryin 2 figure out y the 5/28 build was fine and the latest builds dont load for vzw at all.
I dont know either.. I'm kind of hoping one of the other CDMA chefs jumps in and give me a reason...

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-10-2009, 12:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

awitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ View Post
No.. but is there any interest in one ? How much RAM does the Diamond CDMA have ?

I dont know either.. I'm kind of hoping one of the other CDMA chefs jumps in and give me a reason...
Glad to see you pop in my friend I thought I was the only one keeping late hours on this thread
Old 06-10-2009, 01:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Jnguyen87 is a n00b

Anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnguyen87 View Post
Hey guys im having two problems with this rom other then that its great.

1. When i go into the start menu and scroll down..all the icons get all jumbled up and it becomes just this mess and i softreset still didnt fix it. I swear i saw a post on that but i cant find it.

2. I get the activesync icon over my bars icon.
Old 06-10-2009, 02:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

briannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Anyone??
ya Jnguy this has to do with you proxy settings go to connections/connections/manage existing connections and idk if youre sprint or VZW or something but search the forum or even google which ive used you set it up like mine i have to ediy the data name like 4802427711@vzw3g.com pw:vzw and it'll make the server work and actually download the file. right now it must not know where to transfer the pic etc.. so once you dot his it'll send/recieve correctly and you'll be set my man. any questions leme know hope this helped.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-10-2009, 02:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jediyuhdigg is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Hey guys im having two problems with this rom other then that its great.

1. When i go into the start menu and scroll down..all the icons get all jumbled up and it becomes just this mess and i softreset still didnt fix it. I swear i saw a post on that but i cant find it.

2. I get the activesync icon over my bars icon.

1. i think i know what your talking about with the icons when you scroll.. does it look like trails when you scroll? this happened to me when i installed nuekblight 1.7... doesnt help if you uninstall it either... i just had to reflash.. i just stopped using that program to keep the backlight on the keyboard...
2. yeah i think everyone has this.. i tried the 6.5 twosen taskbar cab posted somewhere in here, but same thing.. there's another taskbar i saw in here that was different, but im not sure if it fixes that.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro