View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 06:06 PM
phistyle
Halfway to VIP Status

phistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21728) ** || Build date 60109 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ View Post
Dude.. enough. I KNOW. I will get to it when I can.... jeez. Until then, find the registry key and turn it on/off yourself.

With THAT said.... New version sitting on the US server based on 21731. This one's QUICK.
are you still running tests with the standard version? hopefully you can get ot the titanium one tonight

I have to say I'm pretty impressed with your rom...I flash my phone a lot and usually flash to a different one quickly but the only roms I seem to have on my phone the longest is Juggalos, MightyMikes, and now yours..I'm not going to lie and say yours is the best, but for my current needs and want it's great....I will probably flash to other roms to test out later on when other chefs release their updates, but I will always give your newest versions a try...with that said...keep up the good work...