PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2009, 06:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

VenumX is keeping up the good workVenumX is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to VenumX Send a message via MSN to VenumX Send a message via Yahoo to VenumX
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrmatics View Post
i am not having any of these problems, not sure why, i am starting to think i'm doing something wrong, everything seems to be working youtube, internet, m.youtube, telenav, sprint nav everything but if i find an issue i'll post
try hard resetting your phone this may fix your issue with the rom being too perfect. :P
Old 07-23-2009, 06:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro, touch pro 2, hd2, evo
Carrier: sprint, t-mobile

jrmatics is keeping up the good workjrmatics is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to jrmatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenumX View Post
try hard resetting your phone this may fix your issue with the rom being too perfect. :P
lol, i like that, thats funny but i am wondering why most of the time everything works. when i had an issue with youtube not playing vids i closed it out and reopened it and it worked, i don't know if it's the order i install the cabs i use(if that makes sense), but the first thing i do after i intall NRGZ rom is check youtube first then internet, then i make a phone call to *4 account info, if all is well then i intsall the cabs i use and make sure everything works after each cab file i install
Old 07-23-2009, 06:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro, touch pro 2, hd2, evo
Carrier: sprint, t-mobile

jrmatics is keeping up the good workjrmatics is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to jrmatics

also skyfire web browser is pretty cool
Old 07-23-2009, 06:21 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Ok...for those guys that change from the default wallpaper and want to go back and its improperly sized...just install this cab and it will restore the proper sized image.

-CMYLXGO
Attached Files
File Type: cab EnergyROM.Home.Tab.Wallpaper.cab (135.0 KB, 87 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-23-2009, 06:28 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

CMYLXGO's Enhanced EnergyROM Wallpaper 4 All Tabs

-= Copy cab to phone and install then soft reset =-
Attached Files
File Type: cab CMYLXGOs.Enhanced.Wallpaper.4.All.Tabs.cab (253.7 KB, 224 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 07-23-2009, 06:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2
Carrier: USSC

allamerican2302 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post

THANK YOU!

i remember the other cab 4 somthin like this made the flip clock stuck in the middle

is there a way i can get a different background for each tab?

Old 07-23-2009, 06:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2
Carrier: USSC

allamerican2302 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrmatics View Post
also skyfire web browser is pretty cool
True

i used to be a beta tester for that on my old motrola Q ( i miss that phone )

but now i prefer opera just b/c it seems a lil more smooth and it seems like it was ment for the HTC touch pro the way it mixes in and every thing.... but only if it supported flash it would be the perfect.
Old 07-23-2009, 07:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I can also confirm that the following edits under HKLM/Software/HTC/YouTube have gotten the cooked-in YouTube working for me, and it never has before, ever, despite trying every previous fix or trick.

Quote:
EnableMDP = 0
EnableAudioHW = 0
This has held for me after many soft resets. VenumX -- you win the Fair Day Goose for finding those keys! Rock on!

About the bandwidth setting, VenumX suggests '1' may load faster, but fenixjn suggests '0' may load faster (unless that was typo?). I have tried both and cannot really tell -- my bandwith at home is always pretty low and 'Autotune the News' videos had to re-buffer partway through with either setting.

@ NRGZ -- This build is great, and your entire EnergyROM project is just getting so refined it's almost unbelievable. You rock!
Old 07-23-2009, 07:07 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post

weird, i just installed this and i only gget the wavy bottom thing on the first tab, the rest of the tabs miss the wavy thing but have the right hole-pattern thing. is it supposed to belike that? i can see in ur screenshots it does that too

Old 07-23-2009, 07:15 PM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
weird, i just installed this and i only gget the wavy bottom thing on the first tab, the rest of the tabs miss the wavy thing but have the right hole-pattern thing. is it supposed to belike that? i can see in ur screenshots it does that too
yup same here

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro