View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 07:06 PM
askwhy
Regular 'Geeker

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

I can also confirm that the following edits under HKLM/Software/HTC/YouTube have gotten the cooked-in YouTube working for me, and it never has before, ever, despite trying every previous fix or trick.

Quote:
EnableMDP = 0
EnableAudioHW = 0
This has held for me after many soft resets. VenumX -- you win the Fair Day Goose for finding those keys! Rock on!

About the bandwidth setting, VenumX suggests '1' may load faster, but fenixjn suggests '0' may load faster (unless that was typo?). I have tried both and cannot really tell -- my bandwith at home is always pretty low and 'Autotune the News' videos had to re-buffer partway through with either setting.

@ NRGZ -- This build is great, and your entire EnergyROM project is just getting so refined it's almost unbelievable. You rock!