PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2010, 01:05 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

mindspin is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |Aug 12|HERM| .¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-|Energy| 21911|23128 - 2.1/2.5/CHT/GTX/MaxSense

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMPAQT View Post
Thats like saying you found a brain tumor in the brain of a healthy 1 year old. Dude gtfo. All of NRGZ Roms are virus and malware/spyware free. God i hate when ppl try to smear a good mans name by reporting fake crap. Try getting rid of that crappy free anti-virus you got and get something that doesn't detect false-positives.
no false positive, i love his roms and im upset that i found one. and fyi they arent free scanners.
Old 08-24-2010, 01:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

BurgsideTiger is keeping up the good workBurgsideTiger is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindspin View Post
no false positive.
Thats what she said!!!! :laughi ng3:=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>
personally im not a fan of the reach around either. its not that per se, but more whats going on behind!. i hope you meant they always give you the run around, cuz if not, id avoid that store altogether!
Old 08-24-2010, 10:44 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch
Carrier: sprint

ayesha786 is a n00b
Unhappy Re: |Aug 12|HERM| .¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-|Energy| 21911|23128 - 2.1/2.5/CHT/GTX/MaxSense

Ummmm...I just installed this ROM...its my first time installing one...But my slideout keyboard isn't working..Can anyone tell me how to make it work????
Old 08-24-2010, 11:05 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

amajor is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayesha786 View Post
Ummmm...I just installed this ROM...its my first time installing one...But my slideout keyboard isn't working..Can anyone tell me how to make it work????
I had the same problem after flashing. Just do a soft reset and it should fix the slide out keyboard.
Old 08-24-2010, 11:07 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP

psp_TP is a n00b

Quote:
Do a soft reset and it should work. The slide KB does not work the first time after the reboot. You have to do a soft reset for it to work.
Old 08-24-2010, 12:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker

superflysocal is just getting started

so is there a way to uninstall or completely disable htc messaging on this ROm (i'm using cookie 21911)?

i tried this:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=556614

but it didn't work.
In messaging tab, if i clcik all messages i get winmo sms, but if i click the message itself displayed on the messaging tab, i get HTC SMS again (way too slow).

What is the NRG HTC Messaging client cab file in NRG tools section? Is it to install HTC Messaging or disable it?

Last edited by superflysocal; 08-24-2010 at 12:17 PM.
Old 08-24-2010, 02:18 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO

jkpsaras is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by zolttt View Post
maybe someone reading this can help me out... i have a touch pro, and im running i believe a late july version of this rom... my work has recently blocked XM, so i have been streaming it from my phone the last couple weeks while charging my phone, and keeping it cool so it actually continues to charge. Anyways... today i came in and plugged my headphones in the adapter (same adapter that came with the phone) and plugged the power cable in, and as soon as i do that, the phone comes off headset mode and plays the audio through the speaker and not the headphones... the second i remove the power cable, audio is right back in the headphones. This didnt happen last week, or the week before it, and i havent changed any settings that im aware of to make this happen.

any ideas?
Had the same problem, a soft reset fixed it.
Old 08-24-2010, 03:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6800, Alltel TP Raphael 800
Carrier: Vz

joeblow789 is keeping up the good workjoeblow789 is keeping up the good workjoeblow789 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by superflysocal View Post
using cookie and it is great.

Question, still trying to learn Sense:
1. Is there a way to bring back the good ol' "Program launcher" tab? Better yet a second tab like Home tab that is just as customizable (but as a tab without having to do the flicking up motion.
2. I wanted to do away with messaging and call history tab because it is kinda slow and unresponsive. I wanted to use the notification icons instead. When i push the sms button notification it normally goes to the sms or messaging tab. However, if i have the tab deactivated, it does nothing. Is there a way to specify it to open up the default windows SMS application (or default windows call history application) instead of the HTC versions? Would be even better if we can push the small notification bar, which would take up less room.
I can't help with Q2, but here's a program tab that should work:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ostcount=26504
and/or
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...7&postcount=28

Quote:
Originally Posted by neotropic View Post
Something is up when using Youtube. The included youtube widget.
First off, get this every time I use it then close. See this error.

"m_fnCreate fail!"

No matter what the volume is set to you can not control the volume while in youtube. Did once, then never again.

Upon closing youtube, I get the error above and the volume goes nutz. Showing the volume panel with the volume going up and down with some strange harmonica sound. Then ventually goes down to vibrate with a random taksbar image flickering.

Also, closing certain apps takes me to the Edit Quick Links page.

Then the battery is just going way to damn fast. Faster than when I used the Droid OS. I saw the post above mention it, will look into it further.

On Touch Pro2 | Sprint | GTX Themed 21911.

Only modifications I did was to the theme. Changing all blue (some black on Today screen as well) to orange and various other cosmetic changes.

So far tried MightyRom, had a few issues. but really like this one for its smoothness. but now it is starting to act up. Aside from the above. And will not mention until i see it is consistent.

Thanks
Wrong thread, this is for the CDMA TP1. If others haven't reported the same, task 29 & reflash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindspin View Post
no false positive, i love his roms and im upset that i found one. and fyi they arent free scanners.
There is a known & documented false positive on many ROMs with many AV vendors, and this is almost certainly what you are seeing. The likelihood that you alone encountered a file that was somehow surreptitiously modified AFTER it was uploaded & AFTER it has been downloaded countless times is infinitesimally small. What you are almost certainly seeing is a generic heuristic detection, not an actual signature match. Submit it to your AV vendor as a suspected false positive & see what they say.
Old 08-24-2010, 05:36 PM
N00b

spycom is a n00b

Has anyone had any luck getting facebook albums to load?
Old 08-24-2010, 06:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Ozone,Diam,Imagio,TPro2,Opt-S,EVO,3VO,E4GT
Carrier: Boost (CDMA)

m4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Restart/Reboot your phone.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro