PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2010, 01:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6800, Alltel TP Raphael 800
Carrier: Vz

joeblow789 is keeping up the good workjoeblow789 is keeping up the good workjoeblow789 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jun 27| 21907|23569 ¯`·. MaxSense / Sense 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnVH3 View Post
Do most people get there fixes by also being members at XDA?...
I got your fix on XDA just by dumb luck before you posted it here. If you've got the time, I know we'd all love to have you post here as well, but we'd also understand if that's too much of a hassle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMPAQT View Post
SHWEET! God man Ive been dying for one of your new updates. From the feedback on xda forums, looks very promising. I know it takes a while to UL all those files, so i am gonna be patient and wait it out.

Also sorry about the misinformation, i just didn't want any mistakes being made and you leaving us with no new development.
LOL! I know we all fear the day when NRG moves on, but to paraphrase .38 Special:

You see it all around you
Good cookin' gone bad
And usually it's too late when you, realize what you had
And my mind goes back to a chef who left some time ago,
Who told me,
Just Hold On Loosely, but don't let go
If you cling to tightly,
you're gonna lose control
Your chef needs someone to believe in
And a whole lot of space to breathe in
Old 07-15-2010, 02:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II
Carrier: Verizon

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jun 27| 21907|23569 ¯`·. MaxSense / Sense 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeblow789 View Post
LOL! I know we all fear the day when NRG moves on, but to paraphrase .38 Special:

You see it all around you
Good cookin' gone bad
And usually it's too late when you, realize what you had
And my mind goes back to a chef who left some time ago,
Who told me,
Just Hold On Loosely, but don't let go
If you cling to tightly,
you're gonna lose control
Your chef needs someone to believe in
And a whole lot of space to breathe in
Nice, They'll be performing at the finger lakes gaming center. Perhaps a good licensing arrangement and you could be on the ticket. I'd pay to hear that.
Old 07-15-2010, 04:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

jcglendenning is a n00b
Re: |WWE|Herman|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 14| 21911|23569 - Sense 2.1 /2.5 / MaxSe

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellar19 View Post
Running 23569 GTX Jul 14 ROM here. Works better than Jul 2. Has the GTX issues of messasge sender on message tab cutoff and email tab being off center. GTX fixes from the GTX thread didn't fix. Are there any NRG fixes out there?

I have this too. If there is a fix great, otherwise, I am really enjoying this ROM. All working for me and fast. 23569 GTX Jul 14. THANKS!
Old 07-15-2010, 05:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Vogue
Carrier: Bell Mobility

fusion600 is just getting started
Re: |WWE|Herman|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 14| 21911|23569 - Sense 2.1 /2.5 / MaxSe

Totally hooked on MaxSense, no real problems for such a different experience. Yes it took a little to get used to, but only a couple of hours. Like going from a rotary dial phone to a push button.....if you can remember that.
Other phones Vogue, Touch Pro
Old 07-15-2010, 06:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

SledWrecker is just getting started

As I'm sure it's been asked a thousand times before can someone mirror me the latest builds from the 14th of July.... I'm on an enterprise network and the download site always says my IP is downloading...

Thanks!
Old 07-15-2010, 06:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6800, Alltel TP Raphael 800
Carrier: Vz

joeblow789 is keeping up the good workjoeblow789 is keeping up the good workjoeblow789 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyderr View Post
Nice, They'll be performing at the finger lakes gaming center. Perhaps a good licensing arrangement and you could be on the ticket. I'd pay to hear that.
No, nobody needs to hear that, trust me.
Old 07-15-2010, 07:38 PM
Lurker
Carrier: MetroPCS

nomel23 is a n00b

So, I'm seeing blurred wallpapers with MaxSense.

I've tried pictures with alternating dark and light lines between 480x637 and 480x643 (one by one), and they're vertically blurry no matter. Does anyone see *non-blurry* wallpapers with MaxSense?

I did this with the high quality wallpaper option btw.

Last edited by nomel23; 07-15-2010 at 07:42 PM. Reason: took out lame assumption
Old 07-15-2010, 07:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Cricket

kris812 is keeping up the good workkris812 is keeping up the good work

Okay I have a question to all about something that drives me nuts everytime I call my bank to check my balance.. Here's the deal: I call the number and after 10 secs or so the display turns off (which is cool during a normal phone call where you don't need to use the DTMF) I then have to push the top power button to turn the display back on and then push to open a keypad; then after waiting 11+ seconds to be transfered I have to push another DTMF so I have to push the power button again and then the keypad.. So basically anytime your using an automated system the display is allways turning off..

My questions are: how can one change the display time out timer so that it stays on for 1 min or so vs 10 secs; also is there a way to set it so that the display operates like the Iphone (auto off using light senser and auto on when you pull it away from your ear), only during a call of course..

As an idea I went into advanced config under tools and turned the light senser to enable (disabled was default) but did not notice any difference at all during a call.. I've also changed the display settings to something like 2 mins but that does not effect "in call" display settings..

Help!! lol.. This has been going on with about every rom I've tried and is not a fault in the latest ROMs.. which BTW I am using 23xxx cookie and of the 4+ months of following NRG roms this one is CLEAN and FAST..
Old 07-15-2010, 07:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Cricket

kris812 is keeping up the good workkris812 is keeping up the good work

I don't use max but have you tried any backgrounds included with the ROM to see if it still happens? Also, do you need glasses? lol.. J/K.. Hopefully some Max users can help you out..
Old 07-15-2010, 07:51 PM
Lurker
Carrier: MetroPCS

nomel23 is a n00b

kris, yeah. Every wallpaper I've tried is blurry. Even huge wallpapers. If I use the same wallpapers for the windows/today background, they're crystal clear.

You know, I think it's just MaxSense. Looking around on the forums and searching google images, I can't find a *single* screenshot of MaxSense with a non-blurry wallpaper.

Here's someone else's example of what I'm seeing (with the most hideous theme I've ever seen...I know, I'm an ass)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...33&postcount=8

Now the question is, can I live with it? I'm really liking MaxSense besides this one thing...

Last edited by nomel23; 07-15-2010 at 08:13 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro