View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 07:41 PM
kris812
PPCGeeks Regular

kris812 is keeping up the good workkris812 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |WWE|Herman|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 14| 21911|23569 - Sense 2.1 /2.5 / MaxSe

Okay I have a question to all about something that drives me nuts everytime I call my bank to check my balance.. Here's the deal: I call the number and after 10 secs or so the display turns off (which is cool during a normal phone call where you don't need to use the DTMF) I then have to push the top power button to turn the display back on and then push to open a keypad; then after waiting 11+ seconds to be transfered I have to push another DTMF so I have to push the power button again and then the keypad.. So basically anytime your using an automated system the display is allways turning off..

My questions are: how can one change the display time out timer so that it stays on for 1 min or so vs 10 secs; also is there a way to set it so that the display operates like the Iphone (auto off using light senser and auto on when you pull it away from your ear), only during a call of course..

As an idea I went into advanced config under tools and turned the light senser to enable (disabled was default) but did not notice any difference at all during a call.. I've also changed the display settings to something like 2 mins but that does not effect "in call" display settings..

Help!! lol.. This has been going on with about every rom I've tried and is not a fault in the latest ROMs.. which BTW I am using 23xxx cookie and of the 4+ months of following NRG roms this one is CLEAN and FAST..