PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2010, 02:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC P3000
Carrier: Reliance

intimateangel is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jun 12| 21905|23569 ¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSense¯)

Thanks for this wonderful Rom... Cheers!!
Old 06-27-2010, 04:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Herman)
Carrier: Boost

xiton is just getting started
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jun 12| 21905|23569 ¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSense¯)

What's the automatic locking app that's used in these Energy ROMs?
Old 06-27-2010, 07:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: tp
Carrier: sprint

garapyuto is just getting started

ROM is great, but WIFI and internet sharing do not work. As a matter of fact, my internet on the phone did not work at all. What's weird is I tried to use it last night, and WIFI router and the internet both worked, but this morning, nada.

Any ideas? I am gonna try to reinstall again, but if anyone has gotten it to work, please let me know.

Thanks guys.
Old 06-28-2010, 12:50 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Alltel brand
Carrier: Metro PCS

dev131 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurgsideTiger View Post
Seems like sometimes i read too much and miss the important info. I think that I wrote about the pic mail not sending..... guess I missed all the posts about how to fix it.

But I am having one issue that I can't seem to figure out. The 1st night after I flashed the rom, my phone froze in the night. I took the battery out, put it back in, and it started the 1st boot all over again, and I had to re-align my screen, and all my settings were erased, and contacts gone.

So the next night, I didn't install anything, just changed the wall paper, ya know, just little stuff. Phone froze, and had to start all over.

What I dont understand, is why every time the phone freezes, it starts over and erases all my settings. And I just attempted the pic mail fix, and as my phone reset, it started from the 1st time boot screen again!!

I really enjoy this rom, from the speed, to the overall feel and looks of it. I just wish that I could keep the phone from freezing, and doing the 1st time startup when rebooting.

I don't know what I am doing wrong. I don't even get to load my cabs the last 2 times it happened.
did you task 29?
Old 06-28-2010, 02:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

BurgsideTiger is keeping up the good workBurgsideTiger is keeping up the good work

I had not done the task 29 because I had just flashed from stock. I havnt ever flashed a rom before, and from what I read about it, I did not need to do it if I was flashing from stock.

If I am incorrect let me know.

I have just spent a full day without my phone because when I got up this morning, my phone kept trying to load sense. After I watched several failed attempts, I reset the phone from the action app. After that, I could not get the phone past the touch pro logo on a reboot.

I had a busy day, so I kept my phone on me and finally at work got the bootloader to come up!!! So now I am reading and reading as to what I could have done wrong, so as not to repeat it. I really like this rom, just want to be able to get it to work.

I figure that it must be something that I have, or have not done. Suggestions???
personally im not a fan of the reach around either. its not that per se, but more whats going on behind!. i hope you meant they always give you the run around, cuz if not, id avoid that store altogether!
Old 06-28-2010, 09:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: hTc EVO

LuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurgsideTiger View Post
I had not done the task 29 because I had just flashed from stock. I havnt ever flashed a rom before, and from what I read about it, I did not need to do it if I was flashing from stock.

If I am incorrect let me know.

I have just spent a full day without my phone because when I got up this morning, my phone kept trying to load sense. After I watched several failed attempts, I reset the phone from the action app. After that, I could not get the phone past the touch pro logo on a reboot.

I had a busy day, so I kept my phone on me and finally at work got the bootloader to come up!!! So now I am reading and reading as to what I could have done wrong, so as not to repeat it. I really like this rom, just want to be able to get it to work.

I figure that it must be something that I have, or have not done. Suggestions???
Id say load the rom straite from your phone and not sync it with your computer that worked outt a lot ove the problems i was haveing and that being one ove them.. If you need sum help pm n ill see what i can do for ya bud

Last edited by LuckyLui; 06-28-2010 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Bad spelling
Old 06-28-2010, 11:35 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TouchPro

jpslater is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdiaz33685 View Post
... anyone seeing after a fresh flash, and yes 3 times already...
when u go to turn on the phone, it doesn't... but if u hold the power button long enough it wakes up and ask if u want to shut down or restart...
Yes - I'm getting that too. Even did a task29 before flashing 21905.Sense2.5.Cookie.Dinik.Glass.Jun.21. That seems to be the only issue currently though. Of course now I have to try the June 27 ROM so all of that could change
Old 06-28-2010, 11:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: bell

tb5... is keeping up the good worktb5... is keeping up the good work

email notification ftw!!

*downloads new rom*
Old 06-28-2010, 12:49 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: sprint

mliksa87 is just getting started

so i got the woman on the 25th build of maxsense. what are the changes to this new rom that was released last night? i cant seem to find the changelog. any ideas?
Old 06-28-2010, 01:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Cricket

kris812 is keeping up the good workkris812 is keeping up the good work

lol got my email too.. New(er)(est) ROMs are up! Looks like they are about 12mb bigger, wehee! That means new S*%t to play with, lol..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro