View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 09:44 AM
LuckyLui
Regular 'Geeker

LuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jun 12| 21905|23569 ¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSense¯)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurgsideTiger View Post
I had not done the task 29 because I had just flashed from stock. I havnt ever flashed a rom before, and from what I read about it, I did not need to do it if I was flashing from stock.

If I am incorrect let me know.

I have just spent a full day without my phone because when I got up this morning, my phone kept trying to load sense. After I watched several failed attempts, I reset the phone from the action app. After that, I could not get the phone past the touch pro logo on a reboot.

I had a busy day, so I kept my phone on me and finally at work got the bootloader to come up!!! So now I am reading and reading as to what I could have done wrong, so as not to repeat it. I really like this rom, just want to be able to get it to work.

I figure that it must be something that I have, or have not done. Suggestions???
Id say load the rom straite from your phone and not sync it with your computer that worked outt a lot ove the problems i was haveing and that being one ove them.. If you need sum help pm n ill see what i can do for ya bud

Last edited by LuckyLui; 06-28-2010 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Bad spelling