View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 12:50 AM
dev131
N00b

dev131 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jun 12| 21905|23569 ¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSense¯)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurgsideTiger View Post
Seems like sometimes i read too much and miss the important info. I think that I wrote about the pic mail not sending..... guess I missed all the posts about how to fix it.

But I am having one issue that I can't seem to figure out. The 1st night after I flashed the rom, my phone froze in the night. I took the battery out, put it back in, and it started the 1st boot all over again, and I had to re-align my screen, and all my settings were erased, and contacts gone.

So the next night, I didn't install anything, just changed the wall paper, ya know, just little stuff. Phone froze, and had to start all over.

What I dont understand, is why every time the phone freezes, it starts over and erases all my settings. And I just attempted the pic mail fix, and as my phone reset, it started from the 1st time boot screen again!!

I really enjoy this rom, from the speed, to the overall feel and looks of it. I just wish that I could keep the phone from freezing, and doing the 1st time startup when rebooting.

I don't know what I am doing wrong. I don't even get to load my cabs the last 2 times it happened.
did you task 29?