PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2010, 10:31 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Alltel brand
Carrier: Metro PCS

dev131 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jun 12| 21905|23569 ¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSense¯)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadpool14 View Post
I just installed the June 21st 569 2.5 Cookie rom. This is the first time I've tried out cookie home tab. Is there way to "flick up" on the main tab like you can on standard 2.5 roms to see the rest of the quick links? Also when I go from the home tab hit menu->Edit Home Layout-> the only option available is "Level 1-Main Home", everything else is grayed out. How do you select those options?

Thanks.
i had this happen to me cookies home tab has reset to defaults this will get the 4 areas back
Old 06-24-2010, 10:58 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO
Carrier: Sprint

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jun 12| 21905|23569 ¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSense¯)

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkmale53 View Post
<digression>
I've been (lurking) here for almost two years and i just NOW found this and it wasn't easy to find!

Flashed my TP with many different roms and i'm not sure which rom did it but for the last 2 month my phone has been sheet! Resetting almost daily, like full reset to fresh load! Luckliy all my data is on Google and it comes back but still....

Reflashed to the stock Telus rom, then back to this Energy rom on the weekend and it's been ROCK SOLID! It's not even a fresh download, it's the same rom i've been reflashing for the last 2 months.

Reflash to stock... i'm a believer!

</digression>
Do a search for Task29 it's even better and faster than flashing to stock.
Old 06-24-2010, 12:26 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

Quote:
Originally Posted by stabilopro View Post
I downloaded many files on Jun 21. However, there was only 1 file "RAPHIMG.nbh" after I extracted the file. I used to flash my phone with a file ".exe" before. Is there anyone get the same problem as mine? or what do I need to do to fix it?
Try the attached.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Hermann_CustomRUU.rar (607.9 KB, 33 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-24-2010, 02:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO, HTC Touch Pro - Flashed MetroPCS
Carrier: Sprint and MetroPCS

mdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurgsideTiger View Post
there is a thread that explains how to flasha nbh file using the rom update utility. use the search button to find it. i believe that most refer to it as the ruu tool. if i happen to come across that thread, I'll post the link. otherwise, just search for it. also, when u get that update utility, you just move that nbh file to that folder, and install!!!

the constructive critizism...yes, i cannot spell. The only issues that I came across were #1- the keyboard would not work until i did a soft reset, not a real problem, just wanted to let you know. #2- The option for the media player on your home screen, I cannot get it to change size. When I go into the options to change this, it will not accept. The only way to get past that screen, is to hit cancel. As of now, I accidently deleted the player from the screen and cannot get it to come back on. #3- I don't think that this is and issue with the rom, as I could never get this to work on my stock rom, but I cannot get any picture mail to send. It always comes back and says something about my mail not able to send.
with NRG rom, what always works for me on my MMS (pic messenger) attached in the forum on this thread, u see a paper clip.. look for remove picturemail and arcsoft, then install ur on arcsoft or another attached to this thread....

Hey NRG, voice recorder still dont work,,, please fix... thanx... I use it to record my baby's cute sounds...
everything else I can fix... my swipe keyboard works great landscape...

YOUR ROMS ARE AWESOME NRG... THANKS...
I delete all the older roms I had from NRG.. so I had to refer to my not knowing all these past roms voice recorder is not working.. so so sad...

Sprint Touch Pro and TPro 2 Flashed to MetroPCS = Guide for MetroPCS

Dont forget to hit Thanks, if I helped.
Old 06-24-2010, 06:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tony.goossens is a n00b

Anyone know how to delete registry keys when xda_uc runs after flash? I cannot seem to find if this is even possible.
Old 06-24-2010, 07:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP, TP2

sa_doug is becoming a great contributor

I found this voice recorder over at xda, http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...6&postcount=69
I installed it and it seems to be working ok
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-25-2010, 03:38 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon (PagePlus)

Samui is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Samui Send a message via Yahoo to Samui

I'm not sure if it's just me, but the download link for the Sense 2.1/Titanium flavor of this ROM seems to be broken. It takes me to an empty folder on the download site. Is there any reason for this, or is fileserve.com just being glitchy at this hour?
Old 06-25-2010, 10:49 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

bmasephol is a n00b

Just wanted to get this out there since I had a hard time finding an answer in this thread. I got a MMS yesterday and my SMS/MMS notification bubble thingy got stuck at 1. I used the program here attached here.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...42&postcount=5

Last edited by bmasephol; 06-25-2010 at 02:03 PM.
Old 06-25-2010, 01:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Cricket

kris812 is keeping up the good workkris812 is keeping up the good work

ugh... it's actually HOTFILE.COM where you should be getting the file from.. And use winRAR or some other program to extract the NHB file.

As for the other users with MMS issues you have to understand that you need to install carrier cabs depending on who your carrier is. We don't all use the same carrier you know.. NRG has added "carrier provisioning" under tools somewhere that might work for the major providers..

As for the users that dont have the RUU tool (that hasn't been included witht he last release) you can just put the ROM on the root of your mem stick and use the bootloader to load the ROM without the PC.. All you have to do is copy the file and then hold VOL down and the top power button while you reset the phone with the "soft reset" push button on the bottom..

Now as for the keyboard not working, all of the ROMs in the past few months have had this issue although the fix is so easy there has been no reason to fix it.. The fix it you have to install a cab, any cab file (game, util, etc) and bamm it works.. That's why most people don't have this problem is because when you install the ROM the first thing you do is install your carrier cabs..

Anyhow I hope this helps some of you..
Old 06-25-2010, 02:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO, HTC Touch Pro - Flashed MetroPCS
Carrier: Sprint and MetroPCS

mdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa_doug View Post
I found this voice recorder over at xda, http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...6&postcount=69
I installed it and it seems to be working ok

thanks it worked fine...

edit... anyone seeing after a fresh flash, and yes 3 times already...
when u go to turn on the phone, it doesn't... but if u hold the power button long enough it wakes up and ask if u want to shut down or restart...

Last edited by mdiaz33685; 06-25-2010 at 02:10 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro