View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 10:58 AM
tx_jaycee
Almost a VIP

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jun 12| 21905|23569 ¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSense¯)

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkmale53 View Post
<digression>
I've been (lurking) here for almost two years and i just NOW found this and it wasn't easy to find!

Flashed my TP with many different roms and i'm not sure which rom did it but for the last 2 month my phone has been sheet! Resetting almost daily, like full reset to fresh load! Luckliy all my data is on Google and it comes back but still....

Reflashed to the stock Telus rom, then back to this Energy rom on the weekend and it's been ROCK SOLID! It's not even a fresh download, it's the same rom i've been reflashing for the last 2 months.

Reflash to stock... i'm a believer!

</digression>
Do a search for Task29 it's even better and faster than flashing to stock.