View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 02:41 PM
mdiaz33685
Regular 'Geeker

mdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jun 12| 21905|23569 ¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSense¯)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurgsideTiger View Post
there is a thread that explains how to flasha nbh file using the rom update utility. use the search button to find it. i believe that most refer to it as the ruu tool. if i happen to come across that thread, I'll post the link. otherwise, just search for it. also, when u get that update utility, you just move that nbh file to that folder, and install!!!

the constructive critizism...yes, i cannot spell. The only issues that I came across were #1- the keyboard would not work until i did a soft reset, not a real problem, just wanted to let you know. #2- The option for the media player on your home screen, I cannot get it to change size. When I go into the options to change this, it will not accept. The only way to get past that screen, is to hit cancel. As of now, I accidently deleted the player from the screen and cannot get it to come back on. #3- I don't think that this is and issue with the rom, as I could never get this to work on my stock rom, but I cannot get any picture mail to send. It always comes back and says something about my mail not able to send.
with NRG rom, what always works for me on my MMS (pic messenger) attached in the forum on this thread, u see a paper clip.. look for remove picturemail and arcsoft, then install ur on arcsoft or another attached to this thread....

Hey NRG, voice recorder still dont work,,, please fix... thanx... I use it to record my baby's cute sounds...
everything else I can fix... my swipe keyboard works great landscape...

YOUR ROMS ARE AWESOME NRG... THANKS...
I delete all the older roms I had from NRG.. so I had to refer to my not knowing all these past roms voice recorder is not working.. so so sad...

Sprint Touch Pro and TPro 2 Flashed to MetroPCS = Guide for MetroPCS

Dont forget to hit Thanks, if I helped.