PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2009, 09:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

vernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to vernonlbrown
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredmug View Post
yeah.. i don't mean on fullscreen.. Click on the library tab when you aren't fullscreen. You still have the bar to be able to select genre, album, all music, composer, all that stuff? I don't. it gets rid of that and pretty much makes the music tab useless. Also it changes all the fonts to black so against the black background it's very hard to read. I cannot get Fullscreen to display correctly so i give up. I like the cab, but it won't work right for me and gimps my phone in certain ways so i have to remove it.
Yeah I guess I'm the lucky 1, b/c everything is still intact. I have no clue as to why some have a black background and some are still the same.
Old 11-07-2009, 09:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

nbarlam is a n00b
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

im currently running nfsfan's custom rom for the htc touch pro, and i was curious how that rom compares to this one. any advice from people that have used many different roms would be welcome before i make a commitment.
Old 11-07-2009, 09:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

M3shuggah is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbarlam View Post
im currently running nfsfan's custom rom for the htc touch pro, and i was curious how that rom compares to this one. any advice from people that have used many different roms would be welcome before i make a commitment.
Haven't used his rom in ages, but once you go Energy, you really won't go back to any others.
Old 11-07-2009, 09:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernonlbrown View Post
Where it says "SPRINT" in my screen shot click there while not in full screen then slide over to People and back to Home and see if your weather moves. If it doesn't click it again and then try it.

THANKS!!! What does the "clicking on spring" do really? I saw the weather animation with my own wall paper too. So this is I guess a way for people to have their own wall paper but still have the weather animation.
Old 11-07-2009, 09:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

nbarlam is a n00b
Thumbs up Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3shuggah View Post
Haven't used his rom in ages, but once you go Energy, you really won't go back to any others.
sounds good. thanks for the quick response, im gonna flash it... now.
Old 11-07-2009, 09:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
Winmo, Root, Murducky - Have you noticed that the Theme I posted also fixes the slider date issues on the calendar tab? Also, the latest ver. of the theme 2.5, I think, works like a charm and has more program tabs as well as a few more options.
Pretty sweet. I sent the dev a pm asking if it was possible to fix the fullscreen issue as that is really the only problem with the theme. Actually, there is one other issue in that one of the background wallpaper settings pulls the incorrect manila file when you go to fullscreen. Its the landscape NRG background.
Yes i did, i just upgraded to the v 2.5 of the it.

but i still have issue with the contacts being black text no white background . see pic.. any ideas how to fix?
Old 11-07-2009, 09:51 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by saf100792 View Post
well after updating the pri(prl and profile wouldn't) my data connection completely went. its getting the data call failure 67 error and my wifi won't work either. I tried hard resetting that didn't fix it and then flashing a new radio, didn't work. Then i completely flashed back to stock and it still won't work. BTW the prl and profile won't update on the stock eiher. Any help?
Quote:
Originally Posted by saf100792 View Post
after some more trying i realized i also cannot call out

edit: nvm soft reset fixed it
OK enough mod talk, back to the ROM

So saf, you're all good now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbarlam View Post
sounds good. thanks for the quick response, im gonna flash it... now.
Welcome, which ROm are you choosing? The latest one from 11-05 is WM 6.5 and manila 2.5 (yes, we cant believe it either ) This is technically not ready for daily use but is very close to being finished. This thread is amazing so just post questions and we'll help ya out!

Last edited by iknowsquat; 11-07-2009 at 10:12 PM. Reason: beer and posting dont mix
Old 11-07-2009, 09:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

vernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to vernonlbrown

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
THANKS!!! What does the "clicking on spring" do really? I saw the weather animation with my own wall paper too. So this is I guess a way for people to have their own wall paper but still have the weather animation.
Well in that corner you can turn it off or on. See here! Also here is the video on it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-07-2009, 09:57 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Sexy sexy

Old 11-07-2009, 10:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernonlbrown View Post
Well in that corner you can turn it off or on. See here! Also here is the video on it.
What version are you running? 2.2 or the newer ones?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro