View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 09:49 PM
murducky
Regular 'Geeker

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
Winmo, Root, Murducky - Have you noticed that the Theme I posted also fixes the slider date issues on the calendar tab? Also, the latest ver. of the theme 2.5, I think, works like a charm and has more program tabs as well as a few more options.
Pretty sweet. I sent the dev a pm asking if it was possible to fix the fullscreen issue as that is really the only problem with the theme. Actually, there is one other issue in that one of the background wallpaper settings pulls the incorrect manila file when you go to fullscreen. Its the landscape NRG background.
Yes i did, i just upgraded to the v 2.5 of the it.

but i still have issue with the contacts being black text no white background . see pic.. any ideas how to fix?