PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2009, 09:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

saf100792 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

well after updating the pri(prl and profile wouldn't) my data connection completely went. its getting the data call failure 67 error and my wifi won't work either. I tried hard resetting that didn't fix it and then flashing a new radio, didn't work. Then i completely flashed back to stock and it still won't work. BTW the prl and profile won't update on the stock eiher. Any help?
Old 11-07-2009, 09:05 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernonlbrown View Post
No I installed the attached cab.
Much thanks dude.

I have tested several versions.
Most work great but have different options.
Old 11-07-2009, 09:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

vernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to vernonlbrown

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
It depends on your Wallpaper. I assume you are still running the nrg wallpaper?
When you click on All People can you see their names? The text on that sub-menu is black so since the Wallpaper comes through (at least on my version) you cant see the names. I'll post a screenie if I'm not making sense.
This is the background I'm running and all of my screen shots.

EDIT: I just switched to the NRG background and it still is the same as in my screen shots.

Last edited by vernonlbrown; 11-07-2009 at 09:11 PM.
Old 11-07-2009, 09:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero, Touch Pro

boredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

No luck.. did the flash dance and fullscreen still doesn't work correctly and it still messes up my music tab.
Old 11-07-2009, 09:13 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

[QUOTE=vernonlbrown;1307990]This is the background I'm running and all of my screen shots.

Pics removed.

[QUOTE]

That's great. That is what should happen. That white background makes the Wallpaper selection a moot point.
I edited my post with some screenies. See how the background-regardless of color-comes through on the sub menu? Maybe installing the latest version will fix that?
Old 11-07-2009, 09:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker

vernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredmug View Post
No luck.. did the flash dance and fullscreen still doesn't work correctly and it still messes up my music tab.
Well when in full screen on mine there is no library tab to push just when I'm not in full screen.

Old 11-07-2009, 09:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernonlbrown View Post
The weather animation is there just like it was when you first loaded 2.5. If you click in the left, then you might have turned it off.
What do you mean by click in the left? I tried with different wall papers within the max cab wall paper, you know the B,D,P wall paper? And I just left it in the homescreen and see if anything would display. but nothing did for all three of the wall paper. And when I click the menu on the lower right to check the weather wallpaper, it prompts me to select a picture to be my wall paper. So I don't know if the animation is still there or it's been turned off.
Old 11-07-2009, 09:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero, Touch Pro

boredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

yeah.. i don't mean on fullscreen.. Click on the library tab when you aren't fullscreen. You still have the bar to be able to select genre, album, all music, composer, all that stuff? I don't. it gets rid of that and pretty much makes the music tab useless. Also it changes all the fonts to black so against the black background it's very hard to read. I cannot get Fullscreen to display correctly so i give up. I like the cab, but it won't work right for me and gimps my phone in certain ways so i have to remove it.
Old 11-07-2009, 09:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
What do you mean by click in the left? I tried with different wall papers within the max cab wall paper, you know the B,D,P wall paper? And I just left it in the homescreen and see if anything would display. but nothing did for all three of the wall paper. And when I click the menu on the lower right to check the weather wallpaper, it prompts me to select a picture to be my wall paper. So I don't know if the animation is still there or it's been turned off.
Where it says "SPRINT" in my screen shot click there while not in full screen then slide over to People and back to Home and see if your weather moves. If it doesn't click it again and then try it.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-07-2009, 09:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero

saf100792 is becoming a great contributor

after some more trying i realized i also cannot call out

edit: nvm soft reset fixed it

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro