PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2009, 06:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

vernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to vernonlbrown
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Ok, my ringtone was set for my contacts now I have a standard ringtone for everybody. I no longer have different ringers for my contacts. Anybody got this ringer corruption?
Old 11-05-2009, 06:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

vernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to vernonlbrown
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementalwindx View Post
Mine does the same thing. I've asked a few times in places about this and nobody ever replies to what I ask. I guess people love disappearing texts
I never had this problem. I have noticed with my phone that some of the .cabs I install end up messing up some part of my phone especially the text window.
Old 11-05-2009, 06:36 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

PPPSSSSTTT!
Anyone checked out Hotfile lately
"Here we go again" indeed
21864 11-05 is up!
Old 11-05-2009, 06:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
PPPSSSSTTT!
21864 11-05 is up!
That's ridiculous! Just when I get the thing running right. I'll have to start integrating Sashimi into these Manila 2.5 builds! Thanks for the notification!
Old 11-05-2009, 06:40 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto DROID
Carrier: Verizon.....has anyone seen my Alltel?

leighton86 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernonlbrown View Post
This worked for me : HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila\Weather.Enab leCurrentLocation

Set it to 1 and soft reset

i went into the REGEDIT and it was already set to 1.....still gave you thanks for the effort, though!

Old 11-05-2009, 06:42 PM
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernonlbrown View Post
Ok, my ringtone was set for my contacts now I have a standard ringtone for everybody. I no longer have different ringers for my contacts. Anybody got this ringer corruption?
I did on one of the R1 versions. A hard reset took care of it. Wanna test something for me? I posted a cab awhile back called Rhodium sounds. It has all the ringers and alerts. It's in the attached files (in my sig)
You could try erasing the corrupted files and installing the cab if you're feeling experimental. Thought it might be better than a hard reset?
Old 11-05-2009, 06:42 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
PPPSSSSTTT!
21864 11-05 is up!
Dang I was just flashing the 11-04 Rev2. Now I'll start over doin the Flash Dance.....
Old 11-05-2009, 06:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

robp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good work

Guys/Gals, NRGZ28 is posting on his twitter feed the roms he is putting up. So follow him for the latest info on his roms.

Thank god for my Scotch and Irish blood!
Blow'em Up, Shoot'em Down', Make'em ALL Hug The Ground!
Know your rights! Don't let the beaurocrats make your choices. Remember "For the people, by the people"
Old 11-05-2009, 06:50 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementalwindx View Post
Mine does the same thing. I've asked a few times in places about this and nobody ever replies to what I ask. I guess people love disappearing texts
SMS has been fine on the R2's, could send/recieve and old ones stayed put.

IMO-Since we are in virgin territory it's hard to know what is user error or the current version. Just gotta keep playing, but as I've said I wouldnt consider any of the 2.5 versions ready for daily use yet. I'm sure nrgz is taking in all of our info and will let us know when it is ready for Prime Time.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-05-2009, 06:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2
Carrier: USSC

allamerican2302 is becoming a great contributor

So whats new with the Nov 5 Build 21864?

I hope its something worth downloading & flashing again lol

Im on the Nov 4 21864 REV2 & its all good to me with a few tweaks & fixes

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro