View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 06:50 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementalwindx View Post
Mine does the same thing. I've asked a few times in places about this and nobody ever replies to what I ask. I guess people love disappearing texts
SMS has been fine on the R2's, could send/recieve and old ones stayed put.

IMO-Since we are in virgin territory it's hard to know what is user error or the current version. Just gotta keep playing, but as I've said I wouldnt consider any of the 2.5 versions ready for daily use yet. I'm sure nrgz is taking in all of our info and will let us know when it is ready for Prime Time.