PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2009, 10:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HD2, Touch Pro 2, Touch Pro
Carrier: T-Mobile

coreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by digiblur View Post
Awesome work so far!!! Going to have to get used to the new messaging app that the SMS uses.

I haven't tried MMS yet, but I did notice that the ## codes no longer work with this dialer. No way to swap my PRLs when I need to without flashing and no going into debug mode

here u go, this should work on any dialer
You can also run epst.exe from your windows directory to get the area.
Attached Files
File Type: cab dialer_code_fix.cab (1.0 KB, 63 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by coreyharris2008; 11-04-2009 at 10:44 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-04-2009, 10:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: (2)HTC EVO & HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jobryan26 is keeping up the good workjobryan26 is keeping up the good work
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
I think this is a carrier issue - it was happening to me all last week out of nowhere...even on the stock ROM for a few days. Hasn't happened since last week, so I assume it was something on Sprint's end. ...just a thought, I don't think it's ROM related.

...downloading the new jam now. New Guide will follow for ya noobs.
Could be. I know Sprint has been having problems with their GPS as I called Tech Support yesterday and was told there was a Nationwide Trouble Ticket opened on the 31st and closed on the 1st. My GPS started working again last night around 5pm and went back down around 7am this morning. It just now came back up again. So in summary, there are tons of issues going on with Sprint right now so who knows what's the ROM vs Sprint's problems.
Old 11-04-2009, 10:45 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycage View Post
Thanks ThreeFaces,

I tried finding the rom links on HTC's website but no luck. Maybe I am on the wrong HTC site lol.

could you please reply with a link? Sorry, I just want to make sure I get the right place.
No problem...you'll need ot pick the correct ROM for your carrier from teh drop down, but it's in the support section of the site: http://www.htc.com/us/support.aspx

Or, again, you can download a new RUU from that thread I just sent you and use the nbh file you already have.
Old 11-04-2009, 10:47 AM
ThreeFaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobryan26 View Post
Could be. I know Sprint has been having problems with their GPS as I called Tech Support yesterday and was told there was a Nationwide Trouble Ticket opened on the 31st and closed on the 1st. My GPS started working again last night around 5pm and went back down around 7am this morning. It just now came back up again. So in summary, there are tons of issues going on with Sprint right now so who knows what's the ROM vs Sprint's problems.
Yea, I was on and off the custom ROM when it happened, so I assumed immediately it was Sprint's network. I was getting spotty GPS and data...error 777 and 67? It cleared up last weekend for me and I've been golden.

...I mean, I think I read on the homepage that Tmobile is on a nationwide outage for voice and data. So, it could be worse.
Old 11-04-2009, 10:50 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

digiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by es3045 View Post
what new app? i cant send texts
When I slide over to SMS and hit all messages, it brings me in to the white screen with the threaded SMS. It's not the standard winmo SMS screen either.
Old 11-04-2009, 10:50 AM
ThreeFaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by k000 View Post
I am still getting this friggin error..

Not sure why I am getting it, I was oin Energy ROM all of last week, and went to indagroove's ROM but all was fine until last night..

Now I am stuck. Switching to stock ROM to call sprint.

No data connections - voice is working fine though
I think Sprint's having some data issues...I'd call them. On another note, this is also the message I get when they disrupt my service for non-payment. hahaha. ...if i wake up and get that message, someone didn't pay their phone bill on time. ...but within the past week or two, I was getting that and think it's a Sprint issue. I'd call Tech Support first, just to check.
Old 11-04-2009, 10:54 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

digiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I know someone else posted stating the location on the weather only showed the state. Mine did this when I was at home outside of town. Now that I'm in town and hit update it shows the correct city I am in.
Old 11-04-2009, 11:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HD2, Touch Pro 2, Touch Pro
Carrier: T-Mobile

coreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by digiblur View Post
When I slide over to SMS and hit all messages, it brings me in to the white screen with the threaded SMS. It's not the standard winmo SMS screen either.

yeah i had to manually go to start/internet/messaging to get to mine but if the white threaded screen functioned correctly that would be off the chain cause it shows their picture! no more confusing girls with the same name..............once its fixed that is
Old 11-04-2009, 11:19 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreyharris2008 View Post
yeah i had to manually go to start/internet/messaging to get to mine but if the white threaded screen functioned correctly that would be off the chain cause it shows their picture! no more confusing girls with the same name..............once its fixed that is
What do you mean by not working? The only part I have found that doesn't work so far on that is if I send myself an SMS via email from email account I receive it with no issue, but if I hit reply, it gets an error a few seconds later from a text message number saying invalid number of digits or something. Don't think it is a ROM error, as it's a message from Sprint. But I know I sent SMS to email a few days ago on an older ROM, so I'm not sure what is going on.

Just sent a text to my girl... she sent something back... I see her pic with a little green 1 next to it and there's her message. Working fine here on the 21864 build. Pretty slick! I like the new way of SMS.
Old 11-04-2009, 11:22 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreyharris2008 View Post
install the remove arcsoft and picmail.cab then soft reset, then install jd arcsoft then soft reset, then it depends on your carrier on what to do next..... i have metropcs.

Yup thats the MMS dance we all know and love, did that and no dice, like I posted. Flashed @ 4AM and now at work so testing was limited. More playing later...

Oh just a request, could we ref our build #'s? With us all rocking two builds it gets confusing at times. Of course it could also be the two hours of sleep I got

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro