View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 11:19 AM
digiblur
Halfway to VIP Status

digiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreyharris2008 View Post
yeah i had to manually go to start/internet/messaging to get to mine but if the white threaded screen functioned correctly that would be off the chain cause it shows their picture! no more confusing girls with the same name..............once its fixed that is
What do you mean by not working? The only part I have found that doesn't work so far on that is if I send myself an SMS via email from email account I receive it with no issue, but if I hit reply, it gets an error a few seconds later from a text message number saying invalid number of digits or something. Don't think it is a ROM error, as it's a message from Sprint. But I know I sent SMS to email a few days ago on an older ROM, so I'm not sure what is going on.

Just sent a text to my girl... she sent something back... I see her pic with a little green 1 next to it and there's her message. Working fine here on the 21864 build. Pretty slick! I like the new way of SMS.