PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2010, 11:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch PRO!
Carrier: Verizon

GrahamHill is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Apr 21| 21899|23563 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

There are a few items I like to knock off of the home slider such as STOCKS and TWITTER and CALENDAR.

I used to make these changes from the home screen options, where can I change them now? I just want to think down the slider menus a little.
HTC Touch Pro... (raph800, Alltel) <for sale
Current: Droid Incredible
Old 05-15-2010, 01:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

the-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to the-wrangler
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Apr 21| 21899|23563 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrahamHill View Post
There are a few items I like to knock off of the home slider such as STOCKS and TWITTER and CALENDAR.

I used to make these changes from the home screen options, where can I change them now? I just want to think down the slider menus a little.
i do the same, just go to the settings tab, then personalize, then home screen tabs...bingo
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-15-2010, 06:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

migg is a n00b

I've tried 2 versions of this rom and in both, the youtube program keeps telling me it needs atleast 8mb of free memory, and cannot launch. Anyone know how to fix this? Hope it's not a simple fix that i missed in the previous pages
Old 05-15-2010, 06:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by migg View Post
I've tried 2 versions of this rom and in both, the youtube program keeps telling me it needs atleast 8mb of free memory, and cannot launch. Anyone know how to fix this? Hope it's not a simple fix that i missed in the previous pages
i too am having the same problem. will see what i can find

after searching the thread it appears everyone has this issue & has for a long time. bummer
Old 05-15-2010, 07:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

BlindDude is a n00b

Ok, someone above me asked where the links to current version are.. I followed the forum link he gave and it takes me to page 1, where I CANT find a dayum thing.
Why is this thread so confusing?
Why cant the author or someone else ORGONIZE this stuff to be in ONE place?
sorry for the rant but I'm a noob and a really confused one at that.

Last edited by BlindDude; 05-15-2010 at 07:19 PM.
Old 05-15-2010, 08:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindDude View Post
Ok, someone above me asked where the links to current version are.. I followed the forum link he gave and it takes me to page 1, where I CANT find a dayum thing.
Why is this thread so confusing?
Why cant the author or someone else ORGONIZE this stuff to be in ONE place?
sorry for the rant but I'm a noob and a really confused one at that.
its on post #2 of this thread. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...82&postcount=2

theres download buttons that take you to the download page(hotfile) for each respective version.
Old 05-15-2010, 10:22 PM
Lurker

Shauna Eyebright is a n00b

Okay, I've searched here, XDA Developers, Google fails. Is there a version of this ROM with just Titanium that's more recent than April 20? I'm using that one and getting random hard resets, and it seems the issue is fixed in the May 9 ROMs, but I can't stand sense...

The link for Sense 2.1/Titanium on the first page of this thread goes to the Apr 20 versions.
Old 05-15-2010, 10:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch PRO!
Carrier: Verizon

GrahamHill is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by the-wrangler View Post
i do the same, just go to the settings tab, then personalize, then home screen tabs...bingo
Thanks!! I cant believe how blind I am sometimes lol
Old 05-15-2010, 11:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

BlindDude is a n00b

I am using the Energy.HERMAN.21903.Sense2.5.GTX.Themed.May.10, and My hardware keyboard does not work in ANY app. i.e. Notes, SMS, Opera.. Everything.

I searched this thread but only find people having probs with the FN key and there is a fix for that..

I really like how customizable this rom is, Please can someone help me so I dont have to flash another rom? I like this one.

EDIT_) SHIT, fist thing I read after posting this was "hold down space kinda hard and do a soft reset",,

IT WORKED.. WOW!
Sorry for this pointless post

Last edited by BlindDude; 05-15-2010 at 11:16 PM.
Old 05-15-2010, 11:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindDude View Post
I am using the Energy.HERMAN.21903.Sense2.5.GTX.Themed.May.10, and My hardware keyboard does not work in ANY app. i.e. Notes, SMS, Opera.. Everything.

I searched this thread but only find people having probs with the FN key and there is a fix for that..

I really like how customizable this rom is, Please can someone help me so I dont have to flash another rom? I like this one.
reboot your device & see if the keyboard works then. if it still doesn't work try flashing back to the stock rom & then take it from there.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro