PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2010, 02:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

soarescv is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Apr 21| 21899|23563 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeblow789 View Post
Wait, what? May 13th? Are you using a GSM ROM from XDA on a CDMA Sprint TP?
My mistake, I really meant May 10th.
(Although I actually had originally downloaded the GSM version from XDA, but noticed I had the wrong one before flashing).

Anyway, I stumbled on a solution for my SMS problem this morning (at least one that works thus far).
1. Zenyee Disable HTC Messaging 1.2
2. CMYLXGOs.Rhodium.SMS.App-Disable
3. Zenyee Disable HTC Messaging 1.2 (for some reason it didn't actually uninstall the first time around)
4. FixUnreadCount.exe

Now I'm up and running like Usain Bolt
Old 05-24-2010, 06:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Sero

hamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Apr 21| 21899|23563 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

ok having weird sms issue. i am not getting any notifications. no sounds, no vibrates, and no count. sms shows up as a read sms.

any ideas on this one?

update: I get nothing when the phone is on vibrate. when the ringer is on I get sound and vibrate notification. still nothing on the counter on the lock screen. I do get an sms bubble on the top bar. but nothing on the lock screen counter.

Last edited by hamagc; 05-24-2010 at 07:47 PM. Reason: update
Old 05-25-2010, 02:59 AM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Ouch... that hurt my eyes man!!
Yea... after one day the wife had me take it off... LOL
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-25-2010, 11:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo3D/EvoShift/Arrive(Gold_C)/A100/A500/GALAXY10.1

mapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFG View Post
No need to hard reset if she don't like... it's uninstallable

Yea, was surprised to see NRGZ post!!! Just my luck, I hardly ever visit, let alone post in the TP forum anymore... And... When I do, I decide to share a lil' something and get my first reply from HIM!!! The Robot/GOD of PPC modifications, the man who creates a dozen different ROMs for about 6 devices every other week, With some of the best visual customizations out there... LOL!!!
Man man man, I had hopes... My wife went "Aww baby" and I said, YES! SCORE! but then continued... "What did you do to my phone?" and I had to say that I was testing something. She immediately replied, "but thats not how its gonna stay is it?" with that ouch look... jejeje

Sorry, had to take it off from her phone... Its not bad though, maybe if it was light pink... you know that baby pink? I dont know if im saying it right, im a guy so colors are one name to me... my vocab doesnt include fushia or whatever. LOL!!!
Old 05-25-2010, 09:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch==>Touch Pro==>EVO

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I really hope that at some point we might see a new rom coming with those Dinik anastasia icons. I've only got a few days left with this phone before the big upgrade and I'd really like to see NRGZ put out one more ROM.
Old 05-25-2010, 10:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Stunna4life888 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Skype™ to Stunna4life888

Im also hoping for a new release in the next couple of days. Because come Friday morning I will be making the big upgrade as well! I have had the TP for almost 2 years now and I have only replaced 4 of them lol. What an amazing phone, not to mention what AN AMAZING COMMUNITY! At this time I would like to Thank all the past and present Developers on here! Thanks to you we have had one heck of a time on here! Those who spent/spend countless hours working on new roms, fixs, apps, themes, backgrounds, and those who have chimed in, THANK YOU! I hope everyone else here feels the same way, and to those how are getting THE BIG UPGRADE, Good Luck and I hope we have the same outreach as we have in this forum!
Old 05-26-2010, 12:36 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Bell

macaroo is a n00b

heya.. using the GTX May 09 5.2.23569 release. mms not working.. assuming you need the arcsoft thing but no biggie. Wondering though if this is a bug. goto internet on manilla. click to add bookmark to one of the two shortcuts. You can add a name via Hard Keyboard but when you go to add address the soft key keeps popping up. Is this just a bug? Is there a fix? great build by the way... super fast.
Old 05-26-2010, 12:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch==>Touch Pro==>EVO

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Screenies of 23569 5-9-10 2.5 with Dinik's "Anastasia CHT" package on NRGZ ROM. So awaiting a cooked in version.
lockscreen.jpg home.jpg homeex calendar.jpg calendar.jpg
Old 05-27-2010, 09:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch PRO!
Carrier: Verizon

GrahamHill is just getting started

Using the ROM version in my sig...

For several days it consistently takes 3 or 4 attempts to tether to a PC via the Internet Sharing program. This problem is on 3 different computers. All 3 with XP. Haven't tried it on W7 yet.

During each attempt the status goes to "attempting or waiting on network" and hangs there until I get tired of waiting and disconnect followed by connect. Eventually it connects.
HTC Touch Pro... (raph800, Alltel) <for sale
Current: Droid Incredible
Old 05-27-2010, 10:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

phistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

for some reason my weather isn't updating anymore...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro