View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 11:02 AM
mapaz04
Regular 'Geeker

mapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Apr 21| 21899|23563 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFG View Post
No need to hard reset if she don't like... it's uninstallable

Yea, was surprised to see NRGZ post!!! Just my luck, I hardly ever visit, let alone post in the TP forum anymore... And... When I do, I decide to share a lil' something and get my first reply from HIM!!! The Robot/GOD of PPC modifications, the man who creates a dozen different ROMs for about 6 devices every other week, With some of the best visual customizations out there... LOL!!!
Man man man, I had hopes... My wife went "Aww baby" and I said, YES! SCORE! but then continued... "What did you do to my phone?" and I had to say that I was testing something. She immediately replied, "but thats not how its gonna stay is it?" with that ouch look... jejeje

Sorry, had to take it off from her phone... Its not bad though, maybe if it was light pink... you know that baby pink? I dont know if im saying it right, im a guy so colors are one name to me... my vocab doesnt include fushia or whatever. LOL!!!