PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2010, 11:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

BlindDude is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Apr 21| 21899|23563 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

yes, that worked and I thank you.

But now the camera/camcorder is giving me hell.

The apps open and I can use the lens too see what its pointing at but when I try to touch the center button for autofocus, it does nothing. I press it all the way down to take a photo or start record and it does nothing.
I pressed a whole bunch of buttons and it took a picture but I cant recreate it.

Edit, well god dammit.. lol,, i reset and now THAT is working... i guess if I find something not working, just hit the reset button and POOF? lol
Old 05-15-2010, 11:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Apr 21| 21899|23563 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindDude View Post
yes, that worked and I thank you.

But now the camera/camcorder is giving me hell.

The apps open and I can use the lens too see what its pointing at but when I try to touch the center button for autofocus, it does nothing. I press it all the way down to take a photo or start record and it does nothing.
I pressed a whole bunch of buttons and it took a picture but I cant recreate it.

Edit, well god dammit.. lol,, i reset and now THAT is working... i guess if I find something not working, just hit the reset button and POOF? lol
hehe hopefully its not needed all that often, but yea it IS windows, reboot it
Old 05-16-2010, 12:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch PRO!
Carrier: Verizon

GrahamHill is just getting started

It seems like 2 soft-resets makes everything function. lol
HTC Touch Pro... (raph800, Alltel) <for sale
Current: Droid Incredible
Old 05-16-2010, 12:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

BlindDude is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrewdown View Post
hehe hopefully its not needed all that often, but yea it IS windows, reboot it
ok, I tried rebooting this time.. lol

I have Alltel and I cant send MMS. I installed the alltel arcsoft cab but still cant send.
It just tells me that messages cant be sent and they will be placed in the "drafts" folder.

This thread is very hard to search being over 2000 pages.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Last edited by BlindDude; 05-16-2010 at 12:46 AM.
Old 05-16-2010, 12:43 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown

Quote:
ok, I tried rebooting this time.. lol

I have Alltel and I cant send MMS. I installed the alltel arcsoft cab but still cant send.
Before I installed the alltel cab, it told me that messages cant be sent and they will be placed in the "drafts" folder.
Now it just does nothing. I click on the message in drafts and click send but it sits there,, no errors or anything.

This thread is very hard to search being over 2000 pages.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
i'm not sure what you installed, but did you do the carrier provisioning that NRG has built in?

start>tools>carrier provisioning & select your provider. install the item to device memory & reset when its done. since its not working at the moment, i may recommend to uninstall/reset what you installed earlier.

GL
Old 05-16-2010, 12:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

BlindDude is a n00b

I saw that but alltel isnt on the list.

Oh,, i edited my above post.
Old 05-16-2010, 12:55 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
I saw that but alltel isnt on the list.

Oh,, i edited my above post.
alltell is owned by verizon, perhaps you can try it? i have no experience with alltell but i'm sure the mms settings can be found rather easily on google search.
Old 05-16-2010, 01:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

BlindDude is a n00b

Quote:
alltell is owned by verizon, perhaps you can try it? i have no experience with alltell but i'm sure the mms settings can be found rather easily on google search.
Yeah Verizon bought out alltel but only the major ones.. In rural areas (like mine) alltel is still going. There is both Verizon and Alltel here. I might go ahead and try the verizon settings.
How do I remove the alltel cab I installed? Hard reset? or clear memory?
When I hold down volumedown/power/center it doesnt seem like it does anything, It pops up a window asking me if im sure but after it resets, it doesnt ask me to set the phone up.
When I was on mightyrom6 MMS didnt work either and people suggested to go into messaging settings and choose network type "internet" but I cant even find that screen now. Maybe that is what is going on?

I appreciate you helping me out buddy.. AND I appreciate all the hard work that must be going on with these roms.. This one blows me away! I like it sooo much. I dont want to change.
Old 05-16-2010, 01:12 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Yeah Verizon bought out alltel but only the major ones.. In rural areas (like mine) alltel is still going. There is both Verizon and Alltel here. I might go ahead and try the verizon settings.
How do I remove the alltel cab I installed? Hard reset? or clear memory?
When I hold down volumedown/power/center it doesnt seem like it does anything, It pops up a window asking me if im sure but after it resets, it doesnt ask me to set the phone up.
When I was on mightyrom6 MMS didnt work either and people suggested to go into messaging settings and choose network type "internet" but I cant even find that screen now. Maybe that is what is going on?

I appreciate you helping me out buddy.. AND I appreciate all the hard work that must be going on with these roms.. This one blows me away! I like it sooo much. I dont want to change.
have u seen this? http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=110947
Old 05-16-2010, 01:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

BlindDude is a n00b

Quote:
Oh, boy.. I want to do that.. I downloaded the files and have Fdcsoft regeditor in my tools folder but I have NO CLUE how to import that quote of the registry values.
Do you have windows messenger or maybe steam or xfire? I would like to chat with you faster and take less space on this thread... Maybe the irc thing at the top of the page?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro