View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 01:03 AM
BlindDude
PPCGeeks Regular

BlindDude is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Apr 21| 21899|23563 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrewdown View Post
alltell is owned by verizon, perhaps you can try it? i have no experience with alltell but i'm sure the mms settings can be found rather easily on google search.
Yeah Verizon bought out alltel but only the major ones.. In rural areas (like mine) alltel is still going. There is both Verizon and Alltel here. I might go ahead and try the verizon settings.
How do I remove the alltel cab I installed? Hard reset? or clear memory?
When I hold down volumedown/power/center it doesnt seem like it does anything, It pops up a window asking me if im sure but after it resets, it doesnt ask me to set the phone up.
When I was on mightyrom6 MMS didnt work either and people suggested to go into messaging settings and choose network type "internet" but I cant even find that screen now. Maybe that is what is going on?

I appreciate you helping me out buddy.. AND I appreciate all the hard work that must be going on with these roms.. This one blows me away! I like it sooo much. I dont want to change.