PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2009, 03:33 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28011/21884) |Dec 4| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gofawkurself View Post
thats all I can think of too. but I only used the roms inside the hotfile link on the fist page *scratches head*
according to the device you own by your avatar.........if that is in fact the device your running then yeah i'd say you would have a few problems flashing a tp rom to a tp2,if you did get the files from the hotfile link in this thread then you didn't flash a gsm rom

Old 12-14-2009, 03:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

gofawkurself is a n00b
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28011/21884) |Dec 4| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by num5kull27 View Post
according to the device you own by your avatar.........if that is in fact the device your running then yeah i'd say you would have a few problems flashinh a tp rom to a tp2,if you did get the files from the hotfile link in this thread then you didn't flash a gsm rom
Sorry, I only have the TP not the TP2. I had one for about 10 days sold it for $ then went back to the TP
Old 12-14-2009, 03:39 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by gofawkurself View Post
Sorry, I only have the TP not the TP2. I had one for about 10 days sold it for $ then went back to the TP
oh ok lol,never had the issue you are having before
Old 12-14-2009, 04:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

gofawkurself is a n00b

update. Called sprint and they had me update my msid and said "i don't know how it happened but someone deleted your msid over at sprint. so they gave me a new one and it works great.

Someone in I.T must have noticed I was rocking a GSM phone and deleted me after a few days...LOL

Last edited by gofawkurself; 12-14-2009 at 04:21 PM.
Old 12-14-2009, 04:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

impulse is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimpulse is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimpulse is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

can someone tell me the name of the file that fixes the problem with the sms program only showing email contacts? I was looking through all the attachments, but i probably just overlooked it.
Old 12-14-2009, 04:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

fiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by impulse View Post
can someone tell me the name of the file that fixes the problem with the sms program only showing email contacts? I was looking through all the attachments, but i probably just overlooked it.
HTCcontactfix.cab I believe
Attached Files
File Type: cab HTCcontactFix.cab (805 Bytes, 75 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-14-2009, 04:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by p4rty View Post
Does anyone have this problem with the latest build? Majority of times that I press end, it doesn't end the call. Sometime I call someone by accident and the only way to end the call quickly is to pull out the battery. I have had this problem with each build of energy rom that I've tried. I just flashed back to Psyki's Rom for now. Any solutions?
Pulling out the battery is quicker than using the stylus to soft reset?? Sounds like your hardware keys are going out. I had my last one replaced because the scroll wheel wasn't working and the hard keys were generally very unresponsive. I'd have to hit the send button multiple times before the dialer came up and sometimes I hit it too many times and it would call the last number I dialed. Then I'd have to soft reset to end the call because hitting the end key didn't always hang up.

Flash back to stock and try all the hardware keys. If they're still crapping out on you, then take it to a repair center and they might possibly be able to fix it. Otherwise, they'll order you another phone.
Old 12-14-2009, 04:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kps View Post
If you hit the circle on the right (under time) it will switch the clock to different styles, circle on left switches weather to top/bottom/removed.

Thing is, I ended up switching the clock to analog and now cant get it back to digital

Try sliding your finger between the dots and see what happens. Ya I had mine all messed up no weather, analog clock, then nothing at all. Took about 5 minutes to straighten out but its all from sliding between the dots.

Droidrox39

Last edited by zone23; 12-14-2009 at 04:24 PM.
Old 12-14-2009, 04:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

fiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead428 View Post
Pulling out the battery is quicker than using the stylus to soft reset?? Sounds like your hardware keys are going out. I had my last one replaced because the scroll wheel wasn't working and the hard keys were generally very unresponsive. I'd have to hit the send button multiple times before the dialer came up and sometimes I hit it too many times and it would call the last number I dialed. Then I'd have to soft reset to end the call because hitting the end key didn't always hang up.

Flash back to stock and try all the hardware keys. If they're still crapping out on you, then take it to a repair center and they might possibly be able to fix it. Otherwise, they'll order you another phone.
Its not the hardware keys. I have gotten this before too... but have been able to pretty much avoid it for the most part by waiting for the phone to connect before actually trying to terminate the call. Not sure if its still happening.. but I have come across the same thing in past builds.
Old 12-14-2009, 04:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkm1126 View Post
Hi all,

I've been reading through all these posts since Dec. 4 . . . right now I'm running 21884 |Dec 4| Sense 2.1 and wondering if there is any reason to flash to a more recent ram (one of the 2.1 builds) or just stay put . . . what do you think? I'm not sure I have a clear sense of what's been updated/fixed, etc. with the newer builds . . .

Thanks!
I highly recommend the 2.5 with the Dusk theme. It looks great. 28011 is also great on battery life. The only downside is that the x doesn't close any running programs. You have to hold down send to bring up the task manager and close things manually. Other than that its great. Weather on the homescreen is cool. You should install the dwizzy 12 quicklinks cab even though its off center, but it's better than having 9 and not being able to see 3 of them.

2.5 Manila has its downsides too. The contacts tab is useless if you used the zenyee HTC messaging disable cab, but I recommend it if you want to have working picturemail. The old interface for sms/mms works great. It only lags if you have a loooooot of messages on your phone. The new one lags if you have like more than 10 or so, lol. It's just too buggy for everyday use right now. So I disable the contacts tab, footprints tab since it doesn't work, and the music tab because I don't use mine as a music player. I've got an mp3 player for when I ride my motorcycle, a car when I drive, and a computer for everything else.

If you want stability, stick with a 21xxx build with 2.1. If you want flash, go with 2.5 manila version. 23xxx and 28xxx builds are a little bit more finger friendly than older builds. I use a seidio innocase for my TP so hitting the start menu at the top sometimes requires my other hand. When it's at the bottom its a bigger button and its easy to hit with my thumb while holding the phone. I'm pretty happy with the latest build with the Dusk theme.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro