View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 04:21 PM
blockhead428
Regular 'Geeker

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28011/21884) |Dec 4| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by p4rty View Post
Does anyone have this problem with the latest build? Majority of times that I press end, it doesn't end the call. Sometime I call someone by accident and the only way to end the call quickly is to pull out the battery. I have had this problem with each build of energy rom that I've tried. I just flashed back to Psyki's Rom for now. Any solutions?
Pulling out the battery is quicker than using the stylus to soft reset?? Sounds like your hardware keys are going out. I had my last one replaced because the scroll wheel wasn't working and the hard keys were generally very unresponsive. I'd have to hit the send button multiple times before the dialer came up and sometimes I hit it too many times and it would call the last number I dialed. Then I'd have to soft reset to end the call because hitting the end key didn't always hang up.

Flash back to stock and try all the hardware keys. If they're still crapping out on you, then take it to a repair center and they might possibly be able to fix it. Otherwise, they'll order you another phone.