View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 04:27 PM
fiyah
Regular 'Geeker

fiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28011/21884) |Dec 4| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead428 View Post
Pulling out the battery is quicker than using the stylus to soft reset?? Sounds like your hardware keys are going out. I had my last one replaced because the scroll wheel wasn't working and the hard keys were generally very unresponsive. I'd have to hit the send button multiple times before the dialer came up and sometimes I hit it too many times and it would call the last number I dialed. Then I'd have to soft reset to end the call because hitting the end key didn't always hang up.

Flash back to stock and try all the hardware keys. If they're still crapping out on you, then take it to a repair center and they might possibly be able to fix it. Otherwise, they'll order you another phone.
Its not the hardware keys. I have gotten this before too... but have been able to pretty much avoid it for the most part by waiting for the phone to connect before actually trying to terminate the call. Not sure if its still happening.. but I have come across the same thing in past builds.