View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 04:22 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28011/21884) |Dec 4| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kps View Post
If you hit the circle on the right (under time) it will switch the clock to different styles, circle on left switches weather to top/bottom/removed.

Thing is, I ended up switching the clock to analog and now cant get it back to digital

Try sliding your finger between the dots and see what happens. Ya I had mine all messed up no weather, analog clock, then nothing at all. Took about 5 minutes to straighten out but its all from sliding between the dots.

Droidrox39

Last edited by zone23; 12-14-2009 at 04:24 PM.