PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2009, 02:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: bell

tb5... is keeping up the good worktb5... is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28005/21877) |Nov27| Sense 2.1 and 2.

after the flash i notice that the task manager doesn't stay open unless something is runnning... dunno if that is how its supposed to be...

also the phone froze up a few times during install... the screen alignment part turned white and i had to guess where to tap...

and in the call it froze up as well... im going to flash dance tho hope that fixes things...

album works good... but the even older version where the right bar went away was even faster and looked better what happened to that version?
Old 11-28-2009, 02:39 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28005/21877) |Nov27| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tb5... View Post
after the flash i notice that the task manager doesn't stay open unless something is runnning... dunno if that is how its supposed to be...

also the phone froze up a few times during install... the screen alignment part turned white and i had to guess where to tap...

and in the call it froze up as well... im going to flash dance tho hope that fixes things...

album works good... but the even older version where the right bar went away was even faster and looked better what happened to that version?
Task Manager-yeah, we've kinda figured this out but nrgz Twitter confirms it:
"For you guys using 28005, the Xperia task manager doesn't like to display on the homescreen, UNLESS you have an app running already "
Even still-it sometimes takes another tap to stay open and it really doesnt like Opera, almost always crashes if that is the only thing open. still playing wtih it

During boot the Align screen can go white-have seen it before-you can guess your way through or do a SR, that usually takes care of it. If your taps seem off, after boot up you can always re-align it. Start/SettingsSystem/Screen

Havent seen any in call freezing THAT may indicate a Flashdance is in order.

Dunno about the album, considering its stable I'm happy.
Old 11-28-2009, 02:39 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
New working Sprint Nav.
OK, so here is a total noob question...is Sprint Nav a sprint "Premium service"; one you pay for?

I use iGuidance and it works fine for me but I was wondering about sprint nav. I do have a regular unlimited data plan.

David
Old 11-28-2009, 02:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

netengineer is keeping up the good worknetengineer is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by tb5... View Post

I think that is the way it is supposed to be as far as the task manager. I can sometimes get it to stay open with an app running and then other times (even with an app running) it closes right away. Wonder if someone has a reg edit.

Does anyone have an upload fix for Facebook that works with this album? I like the way the album works and I want to click on a pic and upload it directly. I don't really care for the HTC_Album_+SocialNetworksEngine.cab That album does not work as well.

Oh I am running the 28005 v 2.5. Thanks for the help
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-28-2009, 02:46 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by the-wrangler View Post
heres a question for you all knowing guys...anyone figure out different slider icons for 2.5 yet? i havent come across any that work yet
Check out vernon's thread:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=95477
Old 11-28-2009, 02:47 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

It is included it the stock rom and is free on data plan.
This new version works on our new roms.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-28-2009, 02:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: bell

tb5... is keeping up the good worktb5... is keeping up the good work

Phoenix 2 now?

out of the ashes!

thanks winmo... an neteng
Old 11-28-2009, 03:10 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
It is included it the stock rom and is free on data plan.
This new version works on our new roms.
Thanks Root,

Will DL and take it out for a test drive... after I finish hanging a begillion icicle lights on my house.

David
Old 11-28-2009, 03:13 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

brazen is a n00b
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxl180 View Post
to kill active sync forever

You will need to go into the registry.
1.Download any program Resco Explorer/Memaid etc.
2.Find the NOTIFICATIONS menu (or Notified Programs).
3.Find <repllog.exe> it will have several types listed. Find the one that says<AppRunAfterTimeChange>
4.Highlight this prompt.
5.You will need to Disable/Delete this. The only time Activesync should start now is when you sync to your PC.
Thanks, but Huh? What does step 2 mean? I use PHM to edit reg. What is the notifications menu? Are these registry keys? Please be more specific if you can, I'm really interested in this.
Old 11-28-2009, 03:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: sprint

grock is just getting started

Hello All, And a happy belated Turkey day.

I dont post much and feel that its about time I give some props to
DR. NRG!, OMG, been here since day one and by far your roms have always been LAVA hot, but... can you slow down just a little on getting out new roms, seems everytime I get 1 perfect its time to flash the latest build. I mean theres no reason to be so damn perfect a small fault here or there is acceptable (fyi).

AND A HUGE THANK YOU FOR MAKING OUR PHONES
WHAT THEY SHOULD BE!!!

My wife hates you too btw. lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro